Super Talent Releases New DDR3 Mac Memory
New Line of Mac DDR3 is Already Certified for Apple
San Jose, California - May 5, 2009 - Super Talent Technology, a leading manufacturer of Flash storage solutions and DRAM memory modules, today began shipping their new line of Mac DDR3 memory, which has already been certified for Apple in Apple's compatibility labs.
This new line of Mac DDR3 memory includes products for each of Apple's most popular desktop, notebook and workstation/server systems.
"This new line of Mac DDR3 memory is built specifically for, and is certified for use in Apple systems. Our engineers have done extensive compatibility testing to ensure that customers can enjoy a no-hassle upgrade", said Super Talent Director of Marketing, Joe James. Backed with a lifetime warranty, Mac DDR3 memory is shipping now to Super Talent resellers worldwide. Mac DDR3 memory and all the company's latest products will be showcased at Computex Taipei, Taiwan June 2-6, 2009 in booth #J610 in the lower level of Nangang Hall.
About Super Talent Technology
Super Talent Technology Corporation based in San Jose, California, designs and manufactures a full range of DDR, DDR2, and DDR3 memory modules and Flash based storage devices for computers and consumer electronics. An ISO 9001 certified company, Super Talent utilizes its state-of-the-art factories and leading-edge components to produce award winning products with outstanding reliability. Super Talent is an active member of the JEDEC and ONFI standards bodies. With over 250 patents, the company was ranked 38th in the 2008 Wall Street Journal's Patent ScorecardTM for the IT industry.
Latest News Posts
- Blizzard killing support for WinXP, Vista this October
- Nintendo's Fire Emblem mobile game rakes in $114 million
- New leak shows iPhone 8's fingerprint reader on the back
- Elon Musk gets approval to build NYC-DC Hyperloop
- N64 Mini hinted by new Nintendo trademark
- Cryptocurrency mining deflates, used GPUs hit eBay
- G.SKILL TridentZ RGB DDR4-3600 32GB Memory Kit Review
- ASRock X299 Taichi Motherboard Review
- Transcend ESD220C 120GB Portable SSD Review
- Need help getting backup bios to work z77 d3h
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4