ASRock motherboards are Windows 7 Ready!
Worldwide First MB manufacturer passed the Windows 7 logo submission
ASRock is proud to announce that our P45XE is the worldwide first motherboard that passed the Windows® 7 logo submission and had successfully got the system MB Windows®7 - 32 bit & 64 bit Logo ! ASRock motherboards are fully proofed to be compatible with Windows® 7 and we are so proud to announce that we are the worldwide first motherboard manufacturer that obtains this honor!
Windows® 7 undoubtedly becomes the most popular chatting topic nowadays. It offers an effective way for the computer operation. Windows® 7 makes computing operation faster and more convenient to user with the improvement of the taskbar, adding the new Jump List function, upgrading to IE8, simplifying the way to work with your desktop, and so on. (for more Windows® 7 info, please visit http://www.microsoft.com )
Note: The Windows 7 RC will be available May 5, and you'll be able to download it from Windows official website through July.
Microsoft had released the Windows® 7 RC version, and I believe most users are eager to try it! Fully prepared, ASRock motherboards are Windows® 7 hardware ready now! To try the latest Windows® 7, all you need is to equip your system with ASRock Windows® 7 Hardware Ready motherboard and other required components. With the great performance and price ratio, ASRock motherboards are the best motherboards for running the latest Windows® 7!
Let's check out which model from ASRock supports Windows® 7 now!
About ASRock Inc.
ASRock Inc., established in 2002, is an energetic company with the combination of technology innovation and humanity. Devoting efforts to bringing customers the innovative and reliable motherboards with the design concept of 3C, "Creative, Considerate, and Cost-effective ", ASRock has successfully established a well-known brand as the best price-performance motherboard maker in the industry.
Moving with the trend of PC technology, ASRock will always keep the commitments of creating products of best value for worldwide users. We always provide our users products with forward-looking vision, like the spirit presented in our maxim. For more information, please visit http://www.asrock.com
Latest News Posts
- 2K Games lays out five-year plan, wants one AAA a year
- ASUS hints dual camera in 1st official ZenFone 4 teaser
- Samsung reportedly decides on the Galaxy S9 screen size
- ASUS X399 ROG Zenith Extreme: ThreadRipper BEAST BOARD
- Intel CPU engineer leaves after 20 years
- Lian-Li DK02 Watercooling and dimensions
- ASUS X200 CA 1.0 should camera appear in system in control panel?
- How to upgrade the BIOS to GA-UD23-B3?
- Baby Driver Movie Review
- Asus laptop BIOS does not recognize UBCD-post page is grayed out - can't post
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4