CyberPower Announces LAN Party Commander System with Exclusive CM Storm "Scout"Gaming Chassis
BALDWIN PARK, CA (May, 2009) - CyberPower Inc, today announced a powerful and portable Intel Core i7-based LAN Party system, which features the CM Storm Scout case, the second case in the revolutionary Storm line from Cooler Master.
CyberPower offers a true LAN party solution that combines gaming performance quality and Style. This all-around LAN Party case embodies CM's "Storm Tactics" approach to extreme gaming systems that gives you Strength, Security, and Control. Strength is achieved by its rugged solid black steel body design. Security is accomplished with an innovative way to secure your peripherals. Control is giving you absolute power over the operation of your hardware with an advanced airflow and cooling system. The LAN Party Commander is the perfect solution for gamers who like to play hard.
The LAN Party Commander's CM Scout case comes equipped with a 140mm front intake fan, as well as 140mm top and 120mm rear exhaust fans to efficiently manage the airflow heat from gaming hardware. Mounting locations for optional 2 x 120mm fans are also provided to dissipate heat from overclocked CPUs and GPUs.
The LAN Party Commander also features the patented StormGuard security solution which allows users to lock down peripherals. The Scout's reinforced carrying handle make it easy to tote your system to your next gaming event.
CyberPower customers can configure their new LAN Party rig with numerous upgrades and expansion options with 5 x 3.5-inch and 4 x 5.25inch drive bays, four USB 2.0 ports as well as support for 1.8-inch, 2.5-inch or Solid State Disks. The front I/O offers eSATA, FireWire, and HD Audio support as well as an integrated LED-switch that allows you to switch on/off the colors.
The base CyberPower LAN Party Commander system is configured with Intel's Core i7-920 2.66 GHz 8M L3 Cache LGA1366 CPU and the Intel X58 Chipset, which features Gigabit LAN, USB2.0, IEEE1394 and High-Def 7.1 audio. ATI Radeon HD 4870 PCI-E 16X 1GB DDR5 graphics card and 6GBs of DDR3 triple channel memory deliver maximum gaming and multimedia experience.
The base model LAN Party Commander does not skimp on storage with a 1 TB SATA-II 3.0Gb/s 16MB Cache 7200RPM hard drive; LG 22X DVDR/RW + CD-R/RW Dual Layer Drive, and internal 12-in-1 Flash Media Reader/Writer. Microsoft Windows Vista Home Premium w/ Service Pack 1 (64-bit Edition) is pre-loaded.
The LAN Party systems can be ordered direct from CyberPower and customized from the company web site. All CyberPower computer systems come with a 3-year limited warranty and free lifetime phone support.
About CyberPower Inc.
CyberPower Inc. http://www.cyberpowerpc.com was founded in 1998 and has emerged as one of the leading custom computer system manufacturers. Headquartered in Baldwin Park in Southern California, CyberPower manufactures and distributes a complete line of custom built gaming machines, notebook systems and high performance workstations to meet the unique needs of gamers, businesses, government agencies, educational institutions and other end-users. For more information contact: Sales (800) 707-0393.
Latest News Posts
- $32 million of Ethereum stolen by hackers
- Fake AMD Ryzen CPUs have been sent by Amazon
- Avast acquires CCleaner and Speeccy developer Piriform
- Ubisoft hints AC Origins' RPG elements will be monetized
- Google Pixel XL 2 looks amazing in the new concept video
- Cryptocurrency mining deflates, used GPUs hit eBay
- G.SKILL TridentZ RGB DDR4-3600 32GB Memory Kit Review
- ASRock X299 Taichi Motherboard Review
- Transcend ESD220C 120GB Portable SSD Review
- Need help getting backup bios to work z77 d3h
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4