Arctic Cooling Announces Accelero L6 Exclusively for Manli
Swiss cooling solution provider ARCTIC COOLING has developed a new OEM project Accelero L6 with the leading NVIDIA card manufacturer, Manli Technology Group.
Exclusively for Manli, the Accelero L6 is a multi-compatible VGA cooler designed by ARCTIC COOLING. The 92mm PWM fan produces high airflow at lower fan speed. Together with an optimised heatsink and pre-applied thermal compound MX-2, heat can be easily dissipated out from the core, resulting in a low GPU temperature.
The Accelero L6 runs quietly even at full load. Installed in a patented fan holder with low noise impeller, the noise level can be reduced to only 0.4 Sone - a level that the stock cooler cannot compete.
"With our expertise in thermal and noise control management, the unique Accelero L6 can fulfill every need for any Manli mainstream VGA boards. And the success of this new cooler will bring our partnership into a new horizon", says Magnus Huber, managing director of ARCTIC COOLING.
The Accelero L6 is used on the following Manli boards:
- 9800GT 512MB / 1GB DDR3 with HDMI
- 9600GT 512MB / 1GB DDR3 LP
- 9600GT 512MB / 1GB DDR2 with HDMI
These graphic cards will be available in June.
Latest News Posts
- GTA 6 motion capture possibly underway
- Musk shows The Boring Company's 1st working car elevator
- Toshiba brings 64-layer 3D flash to retail SATA SSDs
- Apple will make its own OLED screens for 2018 iPhones
- Huawei Kirin 970 goes into mass production in September
- AMD Ryzen 3 1300X and Ryzen 3 1200 CPU Review
- Lian-Li PC-O5SW...Watercooling and dimensions
- Toshiba XG5 1TB OEM M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- Toshiba N300 8TB High-Reliability HDD Review
- Alphacool Eiswand External CPU Liquid Cooler Review
- Toshiba introduces TR200 SATA retail SSD series with 64-layer 3D flash memory
- Need for Speed Payback takes cars from scrap to stock to supercar in new trailer
- Visbit releases Unity SDK and web VR player for its all-in-one VR streaming service, bringing high quality VR streaming to the masses
- GWENT Gamescom 2017 tournament announced
- Toshiba NVMe SSDs now available with Lenovo's new ThinkSystem and ThinkAgile servers