ECS Showcases the Latest Intel® P55 Chipset Motherboard in Computex 2009, Satisfy Users Eager for Next-Generation PC Performance
Taipei, Taiwan, May 26, 2009 -Elitegroup Computer Systems (ECS) announces the latest Intel® P55 chipset based Black Series motherboard in Computex 2009 held in Taipei, Taiwan June 2-6. The brand new Intel® P55 chipset based Black Series motherboard, ECS P55H-A, is designed to deliver Intel's first mainstream performance platform supporting the revolutionary Nehalem architecture. Come to see this new platform with exciting next-generation technologies at TICC (Hall 4) Room#105 in Computex 2009.
Supports Lynnfield Processor
Based on the latest Intel® P55 chipset, the new single-chip solution that brings performance tuning and advanced I/O capabilities while enabling a more power efficient platform, the P55H-A motherboard fully supports the upcoming Lynnfield processor delivering incredible speed and efficiency for faster multi-tasking, gaming and multimedia creation performance that takes your PC's performance to the next level. For users eager for better graphics performance, ECS P55H-A features dual x16 PCIe 2.0 supporting "Auto-Gear Design" that can automatically provide single x16 or dual x8 PCIe bandwidth. Other features such as the support for Intel® Matrix Storage Technology, 14 x USB 2.0 ports, and 6 x SATA 3 Gb/s ports can also be found on this board.
Features of ECS Black Series Motherboards
ECS P55H-A comes with rich features such as ECS Ultra I/O Rear panel, ECS exclusive M.I.B. II overclocking utility, the all-solid-capacitor design, and the innovative ECS "4E design". The newly added power phase indicators are surely power users' favorite design.
Come to see this new product at TICC Room#105 in Computex 2009.
Elitegroup Computer Systems (ECS) is a leading motherboard and desktop PC provider. ECS successfully supplies her complete product lines, including desktop PCs, notebooks, servers, motherboards, graphics cards and wireless handheld devices in the world.
Latest News Posts
- The first official pictures of Radeon RX Vega leaked
- AMD Vega 20 with 32GB of HBM2 teased with Vega 10/11/12
- Coolest thing you'll see today: 360° video from a rocket
- Intel hits record $14.8 billion second quarter earnings
- Battlegrounds on Xbox One X: 30-40FPS with 100 in server
- Fnatic Gear RUSH G1 Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- Asrock A88M-G/3.1 + A10-7860K = freezes in the idle state
- ASUS GeForce GTX 1060 Dual 3G: Mid-Range On The Cheap
- AMD Ryzen 3 1300X and Ryzen 3 1200 CPU Review
- Lian-Li PC-O5SW...Watercooling and dimensions
- Toshiba introduces TR200 SATA retail SSD series with 64-layer 3D flash memory
- Need for Speed Payback takes cars from scrap to stock to supercar in new trailer
- Visbit releases Unity SDK and web VR player for its all-in-one VR streaming service, bringing high quality VR streaming to the masses
- GWENT Gamescom 2017 tournament announced
- Toshiba NVMe SSDs now available with Lenovo's new ThinkSystem and ThinkAgile servers