SILICON POWER 2.5" SATA? E10 SSD Unleashed
(Taipei, Taiwan) Following their success of dual interface 2.5" SATAII SSD M10, Silicon Power unleashes the ultra fast 2.5" SATA? E10 SSD. Utilizing in-house developed technology to dramatically increase E10's transfer rate up to 230MB/sec read and up to 150MB/sec write (*1). With 0.2ms latency, it translates into a smoother system response, faster boot time and prompt program executions. It is the prefect performance boost for desktop or laptop computers. Silicon Power's E10 not only have the performance but also the look to match! Unlike other SSDs labeled with a simple sticker, E10's casing has chequered holographic patterns that depend on light reflections and exhibit different textures. With its ultra light weight, it hardly adds on or does not add on additional weight at all.
Further Reading: Read and find more Storage press releases at our Storage PR index page.
Do you get our RSS feed? Get It!
Post a Comment about this press release
Storage News Posts
- Seagate enters the SSD market with client and next-gen enterprise SSD's
- Buffalo begins shipping high capacity DriveStation DDR USB 3.0 hard drive
- OWC offers an incentive, upgrade your Accelsior to new Accelsior E2
- Micron Announces the New P420m PCIe 25nm MLC Enterprise SSD
- USB-IF to revise SuperSpeed USB 3.0 specifications, more speed coming
- IDC publishes report saying 6TB out of every 10TB allocated to backups
- BIWIN to begin commercial and industrial SSD sales in the US, Japan and Russia
- SMART Storage Systems and Diablo Technologies enter partnership
- Western Digital become the first in the world with a 5mm 2.5-inch HDD
- Western Digital now offering their SAS-based Xe drives in 3.5-inch form factor
TweakTown Web PollQuestion: What new stuff are you most excited to see at Computex Taipei 2013?View More Polls
- Problem with Cosair XMS3 and ASRock g41c-gs
- Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon PC Review
- num lock
- Asrock Extreme11 memory support list F3-2400C10Q-32GTX with 1.65v for Ivy Bridge???
Storage Press Releases
- Mach Xtreme Introduces FX 256 GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive
- SEAGATE DELIVERS ON SOLID STATE STRATEGY: UNVEILS COMPLETE SSD PRODUCT LINE
- PNY Launches New HP Portable Hard Drives
- Micron Unveils New PCIe I/O Accelerator
- Corsair Releases Drive Cloning Kit and SSD Software Utility