Patriot Launches Viper II Series for DDR3
Patriot's Fastest Tri-Channel Kits for the Intel Core i7
Fremont, California, USA, June 3, 2009 - Patriot Memory®, a global pioneer in high-performance memory, NAND flash and computer technology, today announced the launch of the new Viper II Extreme Performance DDR3 memory modules for Intel® Core i7 platforms.
The new Viper II series makes use of an innovative heat-shield cooling solution to more effectively dissipate heat produced by the high-speed memory, which offers optimal stability and performance.
"The next-generation Viper II technology is designed to work with Patriot's latest and greatest DDR3 memory, and will provide the most stability to hit maximum performance, says Les Henry, Patriot's Director of Engineering. "Viper II provides all the essentials for gaming enthusiasts."
For more information about Patriot's Viper II Series and other memory module and flash memory solutions, please contact your Patriot Sales Representative or visit http://www.patriotmemory.com.
About Patriot Memory
Patriot Memory designs, manufactures and markets premium branded memory module and flash memory solutions worldwide. The company's DRAM solutions include award winning memory for high performance and gaming applications and high quality upgrade solutions for desktop, notebook, server, and storage systems. Patriot's flash products include removable flash cards and universal serial flash drives designed for personal computers, digital cameras, mobile phones, gaming consoles and other digital device.
Latest News Posts
- Colorful iGame GTX 1080 Ti Kudan rocks MASSIVE cooler
- EVGA announces $999 price on GeForce GTX 1080 Ti K|NGP|N
- Kingdom Hearts III on the PS4 has CG-level graphics
- AORUS X399 GAMING 7 is ready for AMD Ryzen ThreadRipper
- Hardware deals: cheap Ryzen 5 and GeForce GPUs
- Team T-Force Night Hawk RGB DDR4-3000 RAM Kit Review
- Phanteks Evolv Shift SFF Chassis Review
- GIGABYTE X299 AORUS Gaming 7 Motherboard Review
- Comic-Con 2017 trailer round-up: MCU vs DCEU vs the rest
- graphics card not detected via riser cable
- ADATA Debuts XPG SPECTRIX D40 RGB DDR4 RAM
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology