Antec Unveils Latest Open-Air Case: Mini Skeleton
Mini Skeleton Brings Unique Open-Air Design and Airflow to Mini-ITX Systems
Fremont, CA - June 9, 2009 - Antec, Inc., the global leader in high-performance computer components and accessories for the gaming, PC upgrade and Do-It-Yourself markets, today announced the Mini Skeleton-90, the Mini-ITX model of Antec's popular Skeleton case. The Mini Skeleton-90 is the first open-air enclosure designed exclusively for Mini-ITX motherboards, and offers unique cooling, flexibility and style for small form factor systems.
Providing high levels of cooling, the Mini Skeleton-90 features a top-mounted 150mm TriCool blue LED fan and a rear 70mm fan, while the open-air frame enables greater airflow than traditional enclosures. The removable component tray provides quick, convenient access to components and allows for efficient cable routing which prevents wires from impeding airflow.
The Mini Skeleton-90 includes a 90-watt adapter for 90 watts of stable and reliable power. Convenient front-mounted USB 2.0, eSATA and audio (AC'97 and HDA compatible) in and out ports offer easy multimedia connection. For enhanced flexibility in system integration, the Mini Skeleton-90 also features five drive bays, including one 5.25" drive bay, two 2.5" drive bays and two 2.5" side HDD mounts.
With a 7.5" (H) x 8.3"(W) x 9.1"(D) sized frame and 0.8mm cold rolled steel with reinforced plastic chassis, the Mini Skeleton-90 is petite as well as durable. The Mini Skeleton-90 is designed for users seeking a smaller desktop option, secondary PC or home theater PC (HTPC) that utilizes the Mini-ITX form factor.
"With the popularity of Mini-ITX motherboards rising, we wanted to develop a case that really takes advantage of the smaller form factor," said Scott Richards, senior vice president of Antec. "The Mini Skeleton delivers the same impressive cooling, airflow and style as the original Skeleton, in a miniature frame perfect for Mini-ITX users."
The Mini Skeleton-90 is available now for an estimated price of $119.00 through major retailers, e-tailers and distributors. The Mini Skeleton-90 is backed by Antec's Quality 3-Year Limited Warranty. For additional product information and full technical specifications, please visit http://www.antec.com.
About Antec, Inc.
Antec, Inc. is the global leader in high-performance computer components and accessories for the gaming, PC upgrade and Do-It-Yourself markets. Founded in 1986, Antec is recognized as a pioneer in the industry and has maintained its position as a worldwide market leader and international provider of quiet, efficient and innovative products. Antec has also achieved great success in the distribution channel, meeting the demands of quality-conscious system builders, VARs and integrators.
Latest News Posts
- Ubisoft hints AC Origins' RPG elements will be monetized
- Google Pixel XL 2 looks amazing in the new concept video
- GIVEAWAY: ASUS Cerberus V2 Gaming Headset
- Samsung reveals the Galaxy Note8 launch date
- LG Launches Q8, mini version of the V20
- Cryptocurrency mining deflates, used GPUs hit eBay
- G.SKILL TridentZ RGB DDR4-3600 32GB Memory Kit Review
- ASRock X299 Taichi Motherboard Review
- Transcend ESD220C 120GB Portable SSD Review
- Need help getting backup bios to work z77 d3h
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4