PhotoFast G-Monster 2.5" V5 SSD -- 4K Random Write 21MB/s, Read 29MB/s, 128MB onboard cache
We demonstrated all our latest products during Computex 2009, and surely G-Monster 2.5" V5 is definitely one of the most attractive ones. The new G-Monster 2.5" V5 has almost reached the bottleneck of SATA II interface. It runs at Max 270MB/s READ & WRITE, and a powerful 4K Random Write at 21MB/s
This may not be the fastest SSD ever, but it's definitely something you'd like to have look and try out now.
At the meanwhile, we've also developed another version of V5 called V5J. It uses a different controller which slows a little bit, but the 256GB DRAM inside enables a better small file access transfer rates. Users will notice a big difference on their daily PC/Laptop usage.
We PhotoFast insisting on manufacturing SSD in satisfy all present and future needs. We're, and will be keeping up our enthusiasm Bring latest technology on down to earth products.
Small file access is what's really matter on daily PC/Laptop usage.
- Built-in 128 MB DRAM cache inside
- Ultra Fast transfer rate Max. Read 270MB/s, Write 270MB/s. best performance under SATA II.
- 4K Random Write 21MB/s
Latest News Posts
- Nanomaterial charges phones, electric cars in SECONDS
- Qualcomm's next-gen Snapdragon 845 teased
- Star Citizen Alpha 3.0 lets you land on the moon
- Intel Core i9-7960X benchmarks: 16C/32T 'Skylake-X' CPU
- Intel's new Core i7-8700K CPU detailed, 6C/12T @ 4.3GHz?
- How to make one network using 2 routers
- Lian-Li DK02 Watercooling and dimensions
- ASUS X200 CA 1.0 should camera appear in system in control panel?
- How to upgrade the BIOS to GA-UD23-B3?
- Baby Driver Movie Review
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4