Scosche Announces New kickBACK S Polycarbonate and Rubber Hybrid case for iPhone 3G S and iPhone 3G
Oxnard, CA, - June 18, 2009 - Scosche Industries (http://www.scosche.com), an award-winning innovator of mobile electronics and iPod accessories, today announced it is expanding its line of kickBACK polycarbonate cases with the launch of the kickBACK S. Slated to ship in early July, the kickBACK S, is Scosche's first hybrid case that combines polycarbonate and rubber to offer iPhone 3G S users unmatched protection and video viewing convenience.
The new kickBACK's open face design features nubs at each corner to prevent screen from touching any surface when placed face down. The new iPhones' volume and sleep/wake buttons are also protected by the kickBACK S' tough rubber exterior.
Like it's the award winning predecessor, kickBACK, the kickBACK S features a hinged kickstand for convenient widescreen viewing. The kickBACK S will first be available in a gloss black, with white and pink color schemes to follow in the coming weeks, and is priced at $34.99 MSRP.
About Scosche Industries
Scosche Industries, founded in 1980 by Roger and Scotia Alves, is a leading manufacturer of high quality car audio installation accessories and products. Scosche's diverse product line includes mobile electronic accessories, iPod integration, iPod accessories, and universal navigation products. The publisher of the Auto Sound Encyclopedia, Scosche Industries manufactures and markets four distinct lines of product. These brands include Scosche®, REALM®, EFX®, and Accumat® . With a dealer network of over 2,000, numerous O.E.M. products, and 58 patents, Scosche Industries is a proven leader in the automotive aftermarket and home accessory business. For more information visit our website at Nwww.scosche.com
Latest News Posts
- Samsung reportedly decides on the Galaxy S9 screen size
- ASUS X399 ROG Zenith Extreme: ThreadRipper BEAST BOARD
- Intel CPU engineer leaves after 20 years
- Digital made up 80% of Ubisoft's first quarter sales
- Console gamers to spend more on DLC than games in 2017
- ASUS X200 CA 1.0 should camera appear in system in control panel?
- How to upgrade the BIOS to GA-UD23-B3?
- Baby Driver Movie Review
- Asus laptop BIOS does not recognize UBCD-post page is grayed out - can't post
- Bloody AL90 Blazing Laser Gaming Mouse Review
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4