iBUYPOWER Launches Paladin XLC "Extreme Liquid Cooling" Gaming Systems with Oversized Fans and Double-sized 240mm Radiator Liquid Cooling System
Paladin XLC V3 Features Coolermaster HAF 932 Full Tower, Intel Core i7-975 CPU, and three NVIDIA Geforce GTX 285 in Triple-SLI configuration
El Monte, CA - July 01, 2009 - iBUYPOWER one of the largest gaming PC manufacturers in the world, is excited to announce the super-cooled Paladin XLC line of gaming PCs. iBUYPOWER outfitted each system with Asetek's 240mm radiator liquid cooling solution to keep the Paladin XLC running long and cool in a tundra-esque state. The double-sized radiator is paired with 2 massive 230mm fans, which turn at a virtually noiseless 800RPM.
"PC Cooling is a fairly simple concept, the cooler a system runs the better and longer it will perform," said Darren Su, Vice President of iBUYPOWER. "The Paladin XLC systems were designed with advanced cooling systems to increase component lifespan, allow for higher clock speeds, and ensure a better gaming experience for our customers."
The three configurations each feature an Intel Core i7 processor, 6 GB or more of DDR3 memory, and at least a terabyte of storage space. Paladin XLC customers also have the option of supping up their system with an 80 GB solid state drive for lightning fast boot times, a Blu-ray drive, a second 1 TB 7200 RPM Hard Drive, or choosing from one of six iBUYPOWER exclusive custom painted case designs.
The Paladin XLC systems start at $1,399, and are available now at http://www.iBUYPOWER.com.
Customers with more specific gaming needs can configure a fully customizable system at http://www.iBUYPOWER.com. All iBUYPOWER systems also come standard with 1 year limited warranty and lifetime technical support.
For additional information about iBUYPOWER please visit http://www.iBUYPOWER.com.
iBUYPOWER Computer is an enterprise in association with American Future Technology Corporation, AFT. Both are located in Los Angeles County, the heart of Southern California. iBUYPOWER's mission is to provide a complete computing solution to meet the needs of the surrounding community and customers nationwide. Currently, the company's product lines include gaming desktops, gaming notebooks, workstations, media center PCs, peripherals and multimedia products. http://www.iBUYPOWER.com
Latest News Posts
- Huawei Kirin 970 goes into mass production in September
- Xiaomi announces Mi AI Speaker priced at mere $45
- AMD's new 17.7.2 drivers include Enhanced Sync, and more
- HTC Standalone VR headset launches in China
- GTA V tops June console earnings with new monthly high
- AMD Ryzen 3 1300X and Ryzen 3 1200 CPU Review
- Lian-Li PC-O5SW...Watercooling and dimensions
- Toshiba XG5 1TB OEM M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- Toshiba N300 8TB High-Reliability HDD Review
- Alphacool Eiswand External CPU Liquid Cooler Review
- Need for Speed Payback takes cars from scrap to stock to supercar in new trailer
- Visbit releases Unity SDK and web VR player for its all-in-one VR streaming service, bringing high quality VR streaming to the masses
- GWENT Gamescom 2017 tournament announced
- Toshiba NVMe SSDs now available with Lenovo's new ThinkSystem and ThinkAgile servers
- Mafia III: Sign of the Times DLC now available