Club 3D announces HD4890 graphics card with high performance cooling
Club 3D global market leader for graphics cards, today announced the release of its new HD4890 graphics card designed specifically for gamers and HD video enthusiasts. The new Club 3D HD4890 delivers High-end performance to users at excellent value. The custom cooling design stays quiet in low demanding operations and cool in heavy 3D applications to ensure safe operating during all your tasks.
Additionally, adopters of the new HD4890 graphics card will find a wide range of adapters bundled inside the retail package to ensure a trouble free integration with HDMI, VGA and DVI displays. Make use of the bundled CrossFireX Bridge by setting up a CrossFireX system to max out your games in any situation and resolution. By maintaining the high quality and reliability standards of existing Club 3D products, the new HD4890 graphics card rewards users with a high performance product.
Enthusiasts should also watch out for the flagship of HD4890 Series the Club 3D HD4890 Superclocked Edition, which offers the best performance in its class and pushes the specifications to unprecedented levels!
Latest News Posts
- Nanomaterial charges phones, electric cars in SECONDS
- Qualcomm's next-gen Snapdragon 845 teased
- Star Citizen Alpha 3.0 lets you land on the moon
- Intel Core i9-7960X benchmarks: 16C/32T 'Skylake-X' CPU
- Intel's new Core i7-8700K CPU detailed, 6C/12T @ 4.3GHz?
- How to make one network using 2 routers
- Lian-Li DK02 Watercooling and dimensions
- ASUS X200 CA 1.0 should camera appear in system in control panel?
- How to upgrade the BIOS to GA-UD23-B3?
- Baby Driver Movie Review
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4