SilverStone announces new HTPC chassis designed for video and movie enthusiasts - Grandia GD03
There is exciting news for home theater enthusiasts that are looking for an infinitely expandable media server!
SilverStone is proud to announce the impending availability of the new Grandia GD03 chassis. A chassis designed for massive storage capability with a total available space of up to "seven" hard drives. SilverStone engineers were able to achieve this new storage capacity while still keeping the dimensions of a standard ATX sized HTPC chassis the same as previously released models. If storage space starts to run out, the user can easily replace two of the hard drives via the hot-swappable drive trays. The GD03 makes it easy to always increase capacity for large media content such as home videos or movies!
Overview of the features:
- Dual hot-swappable hard drive racks and a fixed cage capable of holding five hard drives enables installation of seven hard drives.
- Dual 5.25" drive bays for up to two Blu-ray or DVD drives.
- Optimized for cooling performance and quietness with two rear 80mm exhaust fans and dual 80mm fan bracket.
For information and detailed specification, please visit Grandia GD03 product page at SilverStone's official website: http://www.silverstonetek.com/products/p_contents.php?pno=GD03&area=usa
Attached you will find more information about this delicate chassis with text, newsletter and photographs.
Recommended End User selling price: 159 Euro (excl. VAT)
Latest News Posts
- GTA Online earned $1.09 billion, says analyst firm
- Microsoft earned $90 billion last fiscal year
- Xiaomi's upcoming phone to rock dual camera and MIUI 9
- Enter our 'Ghost in the Shell' Blu-ray giveaway
- Snap's Spectacles are now available on Amazon
- Baby Driver Movie Review
- Asus laptop BIOS does not recognize UBCD-post page is grayed out - can't post
- Bloody AL90 Blazing Laser Gaming Mouse Review
- Cryptocurrency mining deflates, used GPUs hit eBay
- G.SKILL TridentZ RGB DDR4-3600 32GB Memory Kit Review
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4