Kingston Releases HyperX Dual-Channel DDR3 2133 MHz Memory Kits, Ships this September
Fountain Valley, CA - August 4, 2009 - Kingston Technology Company, Inc., the independent world leader in memory products, today announced it is preparing production quantities of HyperX® DDR3 dual-channel 1.65-volt memory kits, and has successfully achieved 2133MHz speed at CL8 latencies. In September, Kingston® will ship a complete line of HyperX DDR3 dual-channel 1.65-volt performance memory kits from 1333- to 2133MHz, so enthusiasts and do-it-yourself system builders can choose from a full set of offerings of the latest technology for their rigs.
Kingston memory is backed by a lifetime warranty and free, 24/7 technical support. For more detailed information visit http://www.kingston.com.
About Kingston Technology Company, Inc.
Kingston Technology Company, Inc. is the world's largest independent manufacturer of memory products. Kingston designs, manufactures and distributes memory products for desktops, laptops, servers, printers, and Flash memory products for PDAs, mobile phones, digital cameras, and MP3 players. Through its global network of subsidiaries and affiliates, Kingston has manufacturing facilities in California, Malaysia, Taiwan, China and sales representatives in the United States, Europe, Russia, Turkey, Ukraine, Australia, New Zealand, India, Taiwan, China, and Latin America. For more information, please call 800-337-8410 or visit http://www.kingston.com.
Latest News Posts
- Huawei launches overpriced Porsche Design Watch 2
- Xiaomi's Mi 5X offers dual camera at an affordable price
- PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds gets temporary paid crates
- iPhone 8 prices to allegedly start from $1,100 to $1,200
- Corsair majority stake bought for $525 million
- Toshiba XG5 1TB OEM M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- Toshiba N300 8TB High-Reliability HDD Review
- Alphacool Eiswand External CPU Liquid Cooler Review
- Team T-Force Night Hawk RGB DDR4-3000 RAM Kit Review
- Phanteks Evolv Shift SFF Chassis Review
- Need for Speed Payback takes cars from scrap to stock to supercar in new trailer
- Visbit releases Unity SDK and web VR player for its all-in-one VR streaming service, bringing high quality VR streaming to the masses
- GWENT Gamescom 2017 tournament announced
- Toshiba NVMe SSDs now available with Lenovo's new ThinkSystem and ThinkAgile servers
- Mafia III: Sign of the Times DLC now available