Photofast releases G-Monster Quad Drive SSD
The war between SSD manufacturers have been played for the past year, which everyone tried to come out with the fastest drive ever. And you might be aware of what PhotoFast has achieved with G-Monster V5 , pushing SSD to the bottleneck of SATA II 3.0Gbps. While pursuing ultimate transfer rates out of a single unit, PhotoFast has also concerned on those who take DATA SAFE as granted.
G-Monster Quad Drive SSD, the 1st solid state drive that is functioned in RAID 0 / 1 / 5 / 10 / JBOD. By having 4 SSD units inside, allowing parallel data operation to each unit at the same time to have best performance. Or taking part of them as backup mirrors. No driver is needed before install, but an admin management application is available to configure RAID modes in a few clicks.
Yesterday we invited Cameron Wilmot from TweakTown.com to have a quick look at the G-Monster Quad Drive SSD.
Here's a link to the 1st look video at TweakTown : http://www.tweaktown.com/news/12925/photofast_quad_ssd_exclusive_video_preview/index.html
Product Page : http://www.photofast.tw/2009ENG/products/ssd-quaddrive.html
PhotoFast G-Monster Quad Drive - The Only SSD That Secure Your DATA.
- Secured DATA SAFE in RAID 5 / 10
- Best performance in RAID 0 stripping mode.
- CFast, the new memory card standard for high end camera has been adopted as internal units.
- Swap free with removable internal Flash unit.
Latest News Posts
- New leak shows iPhone 8's fingerprint reader on the back
- Elon Musk gets approval to build NYC-DC Hyperloop
- N64 Mini hinted by new Nintendo trademark
- ASUS ROG Crosshair VI Extreme announced, ready for Ryzen
- Terminator 2 on 4K Blu-ray includes T-800 arm replicate
- G.SKILL TridentZ RGB DDR4-3600 32GB Memory Kit Review
- ASRock X299 Taichi Motherboard Review
- Transcend ESD220C 120GB Portable SSD Review
- Need help getting backup bios to work z77 d3h
- AMD hits Intel where it hurts with Ryzen ThreadRipper
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4
- MSI releases special motherboard BIOSes for Crypto-currency Mining
- Qualcomm files patent infringement complaints against Apple with International Trade Commission and Federal Court