NZXT Debuts Lexa S Gaming Chassis
El Monte, CA - September 2, 2009 - NZXT, a company built on realizing the dreams of gamers worldwide, is proud to announce the Lexa S gaming chassis. As with all of NZXT's cases, Lexa S is designed for enhanced airflow with capability for 5 fans including 120mm fans on the front, side, and exhaust with a 140 mm fan on top. NZXT includes the side, rear, top, and front fans along with a fan controller that controls dual intakes and exhausts independently and effectively optimizes your computers performance based on your preference for pure power or whisper quiet operation.
Lexa S offers gamers sleek aesthetics with a smoked clear window and all black interior along with a 5.25" stealth bay, turned HDD cage, and punched holes in the motherboard which makes for a cleaner look and gives enthusiasts a solution for superior cable management. Additional features include an ambient light over the 5.25" drives for extra visibility at LAN parties and a bracket for two Solid State Drives.
"We really wanted to offer gamers a solution for under $70 that offers optimal performance with out compromise" said Johnny Hou, Chief Designer at NZXT. "With Lexa S you get enhanced airflow, sleek aesthetics, superior cable management and added features like an SSD bracket."
NZXT is a global brand established in 2004 as a PC hardware company built on the dreams of gamers. Their unique lineup of award-winning gaming hardware is completely inspired by gaming culture with product designs driven by the worldwide community of PC Enthusiasts and gamers. Combining unique design and unparalleled performance, gamers can find quality hardware representing their own style and personality in NZXT.
Latest News Posts
- Avast acquires CCleaner and Speeccy developer Piriform
- Ubisoft hints AC Origins' RPG elements will be monetized
- Google Pixel XL 2 looks amazing in the new concept video
- GIVEAWAY: ASUS Cerberus V2 Gaming Headset
- Samsung reveals the Galaxy Note8 launch date
- Cryptocurrency mining deflates, used GPUs hit eBay
- G.SKILL TridentZ RGB DDR4-3600 32GB Memory Kit Review
- ASRock X299 Taichi Motherboard Review
- Transcend ESD220C 120GB Portable SSD Review
- Need help getting backup bios to work z77 d3h
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4