Cyberlink PowerDVD Update Benefits X-Fi HomeTheater HD Users
Santa Clara, CA: Auzentech (www.auzentech.com) is please to pass along notification that Cyberlink Corp (www.cyberlink.com) has updated its PowerDVD application to address two bugs that affected users of the Auzen X-Fi HomeTheater HD sound card.
The following improvements will be made to your PowerDVD software with this update from Cyberlink:
1. PowerDVD will now keep the HDMI output mode as pass-through mode.
2. PowerDVD will no longer display the wrong bit rate information in the OSD while in Hi-Def, Non-Decoded pass-through mode.
The Sept 22, 2009 update will upgrade your PowerDVD 9 Ultra software to to PowerDVD 9 Ultra build 2115. If your licensed copy of the latest PowerDVD does not update itself, download the update manually from the Cyberlink.com Downloads section.
Additional notifications about Cyberlink PowerDVD updates will be released on the PowerDVD page on the Auzentech site. To stay informed with future Auzentech notifications, monitor the pages listed below.
PowerDVD Page at Auzentech.com
Auzentech Open Letters web page
Auzentech News Feeds, especially Email Notifications for the X-Fi HomeTheater HD Sound Card
The Team at Auzentech
About Auzentech, Inc.
AUZENTECH, Inc. is a provider of quality consumer electronics products, which is headquartered in Santa Clara, CA. AUZENTECH developed the World's first Dolby Digital Live Sound card (X-Mystique 7.1 Gold) and the World's first DTS Connect Sound Card (X-Plosion 7.1 DTS Connect) and continues to bring the most innovative audio products to the market.
Latest News Posts
- Essential phone to be more than a month late
- Intel accuses Qualcomm of monopolistic behavior
- New Note8 leak shows awkwardly placed fingerprint sensor
- Samsung Galaxy S8 officially discounted by up to $300
- Qualcomm's Snapdragon 836 will debut with the Pixel 2
- Bloody AL90 Blazing Laser Gaming Mouse Review
- Cryptocurrency mining deflates, used GPUs hit eBay
- G.SKILL TridentZ RGB DDR4-3600 32GB Memory Kit Review
- ASRock X299 Taichi Motherboard Review
- Transcend ESD220C 120GB Portable SSD Review
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4