Galaxy announces GTX260+ Razor Edition - worlds first single slot GTX 260+
October, 2009 - Galaxy Microsystems, a leading manufacturer and worldwide supplier of NVIDIA based graphics solutions, proudly announces the world's first single slot GeForce GTX260+ graphics card - Galaxy GeForce GTX 260+ Razor Edition.
While almost all GeForce GTX 200 classes graphics cards in the market adopt a dual-slot or even triple-slot cooling solution, Galaxy has made it possible to effectively cool down the GPU of GeForce GTX260+ within a single slot limit, using a in-house designed cooler that utilizes a technology called "Vapor Chamber". At only 14mm thick, Galaxy GeForce GTX 260+ Razor Edition is the slimmest GeForce GTX 260+ in the world. The principles of Vapor Chamber is similar to the common heatpipe technology, a special coolant-filled cooper base contacts directly with the GPU, and quickly spreads the heat into large surface area for dissipation. In addition, the cooler also adopts a "full" metal design, with the cover made of aluminum, which not only looks beautiful but also helps in heat dissipation.
This card is based on a 55nm process with 216 stream processors, 896 MB of GDDR3 memory across a 448-bit memory interface. The GPU is specially picked and tuned by Galaxy to further reduce power consumption. Galaxy also uses the highest quality components, such as all solid Japanese capacitor to enhance durability. The card features a 576 MHz core, 999 MHz memory and 1242 MHz Shader clock, with 3-way SLI and DirectX 10 support. It draws power from two 6-pin PCI-E power connectors.
For more information, please visit http://www.galaxytech.com
Latest News Posts
- Digital made up 80% of Ubisoft's first quarter sales
- Console gamers to spend more on DLC than games in 2017
- GTA Online earned $1.09 billion, says analyst firm
- Microsoft earned $90 billion last fiscal year
- Xiaomi's upcoming phone to rock dual camera and MIUI 9
- How to upgrade the BIOS to GA-UD23-B3?
- Baby Driver Movie Review
- Asus laptop BIOS does not recognize UBCD-post page is grayed out - can't post
- Bloody AL90 Blazing Laser Gaming Mouse Review
- Cryptocurrency mining deflates, used GPUs hit eBay
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4