AMD Fusion Partner Program Designed to Help Drive Global AMD Channel Growth and Partner Success
New Program Intended to Expand Delivery of Complete AMD Platform into Channel; Offers Tailored Incentives and Resources for Channel Partners
SUNNYVALE, Calif. --9/30/2009 - AMD today announced the AMD Fusion Partner Program, its first global partner program designed to provide its channel partners with tailored tools and resources to help them gain sales traction based on their unique business models. By fusing its four existing partner programs, AMD now gives partners customized incentives and resources to help accelerate sales - especially when selling all-AMD (AMD CPU, AMD GPU and AMD Chipset) solutions. Partners also will receive more personalized tools, training and resources - both in person and online - that mesh with their specific business objectives.
AMD Fusion Partner Program Structure
To structure the program to provide meaningful differentiation and customized incentives to partners, AMD is categorizing its partners into Elite, Premier and Select tiers, with Elite being the first tier and Select the third. The new system will provide meaningful differentiation across tiers and reward AMD's highest-performing partners based on their sales records for all-AMD solutions.
Partners will also be placed into one of six business tracks, which are designed to align programs and offerings to partners' business models to reflect the diversity of the channel landscape. These business tracks include channel providers, e-tailers, retailers, commercial solution providers, consumer solution providers and commercial volume resellers.
Fusion Partner Program Benefits
Starting immediately, AMD plans to phase in the AMD Fusion Partner Program over the next four quarters. During this time, AMD plans to roll out a number of new benefits. Many benefits, such as better online training tools, enhanced incentive programs and new co-marketing programs, are available to channel partners with today's launch. Additional benefits planned to appear throughout 2010 include an enhanced partner Web portal and new loyalty programs.
For more information on the AMD Fusion Partner Program, please visit AMD's channel resource page at: http://www.amd.com/fpp.
"AMD has one of its strongest roadmaps in years with compelling offerings for hot areas like notebooks, EE servers and high-performance desktops. Now, with the new AMD Fusion Partner Program, it is taking a critical step toward making it easier for channel partners to engage with them and sell a complete AMD solution," said Darren Su, EVP, iBUYPOWER. "Having all the components in a system coming from one supplier allows us to hand down savings and provide consistent and fast support, both of which are important in customer satisfaction."
"AMD understands the critical importance of our partners in successfully driving customer adoption of our platforms and has launched the AMD Fusion Partner Program to ensure we're providing the right elements to help accelerate our channel partner business," said David Kenyon, VP of Worldwide Channel Marketing, AMD. "By supplying the tools and resources the channel needs, we'll be able to better help these channel partners maximize their sales and enable customers around the world to have access to the next-generation solutions powered by AMD. At the same time, the new structure allows AMD to more effectively and frequently communicate with partners at every tier."
Latest News Posts
- Xbox worth $9 billion, 53 million Xbox LIVE users
- Essential phone to be more than a month late
- Intel accuses Qualcomm of monopolistic behavior
- New Note8 leak shows awkwardly placed fingerprint sensor
- Samsung Galaxy S8 officially discounted by up to $300
- Bloody AL90 Blazing Laser Gaming Mouse Review
- Cryptocurrency mining deflates, used GPUs hit eBay
- G.SKILL TridentZ RGB DDR4-3600 32GB Memory Kit Review
- ASRock X299 Taichi Motherboard Review
- Transcend ESD220C 120GB Portable SSD Review
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4