Logitech Announces Logitech Gaming Keyboard G110
When you're ready to step up your game, the Logitech Gaming Keyboard G110 gives you just what you need to personalise your setup, communicate more effectively, and execute complex commands easily. Backlighting with customizable colours lets you locate the right keys - even in the dark. Plus, you can configure up to 36 single key-presses or intricate macros per game on the programmable G-keys, and use the MR key to record new macros on the fly.
Integrated USB audio makes it easy to strategise with team-mates or trash-talk enemies; while the Hi-Speed USB 2.0 hub port lets you connect your favourite gaming mouse or other peripherals directly to the keyboard. And, to avoid accidentally exiting your game, you can disable the Windows/Context Menu keys with the game/desktop mode switch. The Logitech Gaming Keyboard G110 is expected to be available in EMEA in January, for a suggested retail price of £79.99. For more information, visit the product page.
Latest News Posts
- New iPhone 8 leaked renders allegedly show final design
- Note8 to have better optical zoom than iPhone 7?
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 explodes and catches fire
- NVIDIA CEO hands out first Tesla V100s to AI researchers
- ADATA's new XPG SPECTRIC D40: RGB DDR4 for X299
- Phanteks Evolv Shift SFF Chassis Review
- GIGABYTE X299 AORUS Gaming 7 Motherboard Review
- Comic-Con 2017 trailer round-up: MCU vs DCEU vs the rest
- graphics card not detected via riser cable
- Maximum ratio (x39) with 4,06GHz for i7 4770 on GA Z87X-UD3H?
- ADATA Debuts XPG SPECTRIX D40 RGB DDR4 RAM
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology