Media Alert: Entire ASUS Notebook and Netbook range available on Windows 7 in Australia
ASUS has locally committed its entire notebook and netbook range to Windows 7, with all current notebooks available on the 64 bit version. ASUS notebooks and Eee Series PCs feature ASUS technology to fully optimise Windows 7, including:
ASUS M60J, N61 and even entry level K Series will feature Nvidia GeForce GT240M and GT220M direct-compute graphics with either 512Mb or 1G VRAM.
ASUS is proud to leverage the power of touch with Eee PC T91MT and the Eee Top range, with touchsuite software to fully utilise touch capabilities.
ASUS Turbo33 Technology, available on the UL50 and UL80VT, allows a 33%** performance gain with a simple change in setting.
Boot up to 40%* faster than competing notebooks, thanks to FastBoot technology, which shortens notebook boot times to as low as 30 seconds*.
ASUS Computers Installed with Windows 7
Latest News Posts
- Microsoft Paint killed off with new Creators Update
- The new iPhone 8 might be all about AR
- Apple sued by insurance company for alleged iPhone fire
- You can now get Xiaomi Mi 6 with 9,000 mAh battery
- Note8 color options leak: Samsung to introduce Deep Blue
- Maximum ratio (x39) with 4,06GHz for i7 4770 on GA Z87X-UD3H?
- Supermicro SuperO Booster Software Guide
- How to make one network using 2 routers
- Lian-Li DK02 Watercooling and dimensions
- ASUS X200 CA 1.0 should camera appear in system in control panel?
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4