iSkin Launches the All-New iSkin nano Duo and iSkin Vibes to Powerfully Protect and Fashionably Enhance the iPod nano 5G
TORONTO, Canada - October 22, 2009 -- iSkin Inc. today launched two new great ways to protect and compliment the recently released iPod nano 5G: the sleek and sophisticated iSkin Duo and the elegantly fashionable iSkin Vibes.
The iSkin nano Duo for iPod nano brings together the perfect combination of impressive protection, cool style and sophisticated good looks. Providing all-around coverage with a shock absorbing silicone body guard and an ultra-clear ViSOR face shield, the iSkin Duo also delivers an impressive list of functional features including: a removable rotary belt clip, and a compact charging port cover.
The iSkin nano Duo comes in two color options designed to create a distinct, personalized look: Frost (clear) and Ninja (black). It is available at http://www.iSkin.com, Apple retail stores and other participating Authorized iSkin retailers worldwide for an MSRP of $29.99 (USD).
The iSkin Vibes for iPod nano is a soft and flexible crystal-clear protector etched in one of four designer patterns. This allows for the iPod nano's natural color to shine through, while creating an elegant, chic and fashionable makeover. Lightweight and slim-fitting, the iSkin Vibes arrives with an array of rich features including: a safety wrist-strap that keeps owners and their beloved iPod nano stylishly connected, an integrated hard screen protector that helps shield the glass screen from cracks and scratches, and compatibility with the lightweight iSkin DuoBand for iPod nano (5G) armband accessory, which is also released today and sold separately.
The iSkin Vibes comes in four pattern options designed to give the iPod nano a noticeably elegant touch of class: Croc, Enchanted, Ivy and Orbitz. It is available at http://www.iSkin.com, Apple retail stores and other participating Authorized iSkin retailers worldwide for an MSRP of $24.99 (USD).
About iSkin Inc.
iSkin, Inc. designs and delivers an inspired line of accessories, enhancements and solutions for the thriving Digital Lifestyle marketplace. Setting the standard for sexy, cool and sophisticated since 2002, iSkin gives its customers around the world an unmatched blend of design, technology, quality, fashion, selection and service. For additional information visit http://www.iSkin.com.
Latest News Posts
- N64 Mini hinted by new Nintendo trademark
- ASUS ROG Crosshair VI Extreme announced, ready for Ryzen
- Terminator 2 on 4K Blu-ray includes T-800 arm replicate
- Intel's new 12C/24T CPU: slower clocks than ThreadRipper
- ARCTIC's Liquid Freezer: ready for Ryzen ThreadRipper
- ASRock X299 Taichi Motherboard Review
- Transcend ESD220C 120GB Portable SSD Review
- Need help getting backup bios to work z77 d3h
- AMD hits Intel where it hurts with Ryzen ThreadRipper
- Lexar JumpDrive Tough 64GB USB 3.1 Flash Drive Review
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4
- MSI releases special motherboard BIOSes for Crypto-currency Mining
- Qualcomm files patent infringement complaints against Apple with International Trade Commission and Federal Court