A-DATA OStoGO Software Allows You to Install WindowsÂ® 7 via USB Flash Drive
Taipei, Taiwan - October 27, 2009 - A-DATA Technology, the world leader in DRAM modules and flash memory products, today introduces a useful value-added software, OStoGO which is a tool to convert Windows 7 setup system to USB flash drive. Now, users can treat USB flash drive as a bootable key to install Windows 7 on your Netbook!
For PCs without optical drives such as Netbooks, UMPCs and MIDs, installing a new OS could be a time-consuming task. With A-DATA OStoGO software, users are capable of converting bootable DVD to USB flash drive and install OS themselves via bootable USB flash directly. Featuring user-friendly interface (UI) and one-click-conversion, OStoGO can easily solve your installation issues by three simple steps. First, insert your Windows 7 DVD(*1) into optical drive. Second, plug your A-DATA USB connector into a USB port. Thirdly, specify drive letter and click start. Then, the Windows 7 setup system is fully transferred into the USB flash drive(*2)! Now you can setup windows 7 at a blazing booting speed by A-DATA USB flash drive!
OStoGO software (beta) will be released out at the early November. It supports all A-DATA USB flash drive series, hard disk drive series and SSDs with USB connectors on it. Consumers who have been purchasing those products with capacity more than 4GB since July 2008 are free to download it. In addition to OStoGO, A-DATA also provides other free-download value-added software such as UFDtoGO, HDDtoGO and Norton Internet SecurityÂ™ 2009 (60-day trial). For more information, please visit http://www.adata-group.com/en/software_download.php.
*1 Users need to obtain a genuine license of Windows Vista/7 software, and accept the End User License Agreement (EULA) from Microsoft.
*2 When the conversion completes, just set BIOS to USB HDD emulation mode to boot and then install OS as usual.
A-DATA Technology, the world's 2nd largest vendor of DRAM Modules (iSuppli, May 2009), 4th largest of USB Flash Drives (Gartner, May 2009), and the Top 20 global brand in Taiwan, provides complete memory solutions, including DRAM Modules, USB Flash Drives, Memory Cards, Solid State Drives and Portable Hard Drives. Committed to constant innovation, A-DATA delivers first-rate quality and industry-leading product performance to worldwide customers. Widely known for its distinctive design, A-DATA products are internationally recognized by Germany's iF Design Award, Reddot Award, CES Best of Innovations Award, Japan's Good Design Award, Best Choice of Computex Award, and Taiwan Excellence Gold Award. For more information, please visit our website at http://www.adata-group.com
Latest News Posts
- Samsung to launch Note8 Emperor Edition with 8GB/256GB?
- GTA 6 motion capture possibly underway
- Musk shows The Boring Company's 1st working car elevator
- Toshiba brings 64-layer 3D flash to retail SATA SSDs
- Apple will make its own OLED screens for 2018 iPhones
- ASUS GeForce GTX 1060 Dual 3G: Mid-Range On The Cheap
- AMD Ryzen 3 1300X and Ryzen 3 1200 CPU Review
- Lian-Li PC-O5SW...Watercooling and dimensions
- Toshiba XG5 1TB OEM M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- Toshiba N300 8TB High-Reliability HDD Review
- Toshiba introduces TR200 SATA retail SSD series with 64-layer 3D flash memory
- Need for Speed Payback takes cars from scrap to stock to supercar in new trailer
- Visbit releases Unity SDK and web VR player for its all-in-one VR streaming service, bringing high quality VR streaming to the masses
- GWENT Gamescom 2017 tournament announced
- Toshiba NVMe SSDs now available with Lenovo's new ThinkSystem and ThinkAgile servers