Sharkoon Flexi-Drive Slide comes in an elegant metal housing with a slide-out USB connector / Capacities in 2, 4 and 8 GB / MRSP starting at 7 Euros
Sharkoon is expanding its Flexi-Drive line-up of USB sticks with a new model. The Flexi-Drive Slide is enclosed in an elegant, two-sided metal casing - one side in aluminium and the other painted in high-gloss black with red lettering.
The intuitive design uses an integrated, cap-less protection system for the USB connector and can be easily extended or retracted through the slide-out mechanism.
With its slim measurements of 20mm x 50mm x 8mm (W x L x D), the Flexi-Drive Slide is only as big as a small matchbox. The USB stick reads at 12.5 MB/s and writes at 4.8 MB/s.
The Plug & Play device is bootable and available in the capacities of 2, 4 and 8 gigabytes.
Suggested Retail Prices:
2 GB: 7,00 Euros
4 GB: 11,00 Euros
8 GB: 22,00 Euros
End customers will find the Sharkoon Flexi-Drive Slide available immediately from authorized retailers.
Latest News Posts
- Qualcomm's next-gen Snapdragon 845 teased
- Star Citizen Alpha 3.0 lets you land on the moon
- Intel Core i9-7960X benchmarks: 16C/32T 'Skylake-X' CPU
- Intel's new Core i7-8700K CPU detailed, 6C/12T @ 4.3GHz?
- GTA parent company's indie segment is making AAA games
- How to make one network using 2 routers
- Lian-Li DK02 Watercooling and dimensions
- ASUS X200 CA 1.0 should camera appear in system in control panel?
- How to upgrade the BIOS to GA-UD23-B3?
- Baby Driver Movie Review
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4