Evercool - Launch of "Armor"-HDD Cooler
Taipei, Taiwan-2009-EVERCOOL Thermal Corp., Ltd., one of the famous and professional cooler and fan manufacturer in Taiwan. Today, EVERCOOL would like to one HDD cooler named "Armor".
People pay more and more attention on computer cooling nowadays. Therefore, not only for CPU coolers and NB cooling pads, but for hard disc cooler, Evercool is also going to launch one HDD cooler named "Armor", which can be compatible with 5.25" hard disc.
Although the space of Armor is small, the real capacity is not small. Armor converts the dual 5.25" drive bays into a three 3.5" H.D.D.. 8cm fan with two ball bearing makes fan's life get longer. In addition, the meshed and fashionable design is like the protected armor and increases the air convection to make the greater cooling effect.
To consider the inconvenience and problems of fan cleaning, the filter is designed to a dismantled one, so that users can clean or exchange the filter to keep its inside clean easily and filter the dust effectively that is a convenient design and considerate feature. Moreover, the other advantage of Armor is shock absorption design. The four rubber spacers at the bottom can absorb the shock, protect the hard disc and reduce the damage of hard disc from shock.
Latest News Posts
- AMD shares rise 8% riding Ryzen and GPU excitement
- USB 3.2 announced, packs double the bandwidth of USB 3.1
- India bans autonomous cars to protect against job losses
- Colorful iGame GTX 1080 Ti Kudan rocks MASSIVE cooler
- EVGA announces $999 price on GeForce GTX 1080 Ti K|NGP|N
- Alphacool Eiswand External CPU Liquid Cooler Review
- Team T-Force Night Hawk RGB DDR4-3000 RAM Kit Review
- Phanteks Evolv Shift SFF Chassis Review
- GIGABYTE X299 AORUS Gaming 7 Motherboard Review
- Comic-Con 2017 trailer round-up: MCU vs DCEU vs the rest
- ADATA Debuts XPG SPECTRIX D40 RGB DDR4 RAM
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology