iBUYPOWER Becomes the Exclusive System Integrator to Offer New Thermaltake Level 10 Case
iBUYPOWER Thermaltake System Features Intel Core i7 920 Processor, 6 GB DDR3 Memory and 128GB SSD
El Monte, CA - December 08 2009 - iBUYPOWER, a leading innovator in gaming PCs, is excited to announce it is the only systems integrator to offer the new Thermaltake Level 10 enclosure. The unique case was designed in partnership with the BMWGroup Designworks USA., and provides gamers with to increased configurability, unmatched aerodynamics, and a revolutionary case design sure to turn heads.
"We are constantly searching for the best components, cases and peripherals to use in our systems," said Darren Su, Vice President of iBUYPOWER. "The Level 10 system is just another example of our drive to offer gaming rigs that can deliver the performance and aesthetics our customers demand. "
iBUYPOWER outfitted the breathtaking Level 10 with cutting-edge technology to match its stunning exterior. The new system will feature the Intel Core i7 920 Processor, 6GB of DDR3-122 Memory, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 285 - 2GB, 1 TB of storage space and a 128 GB SSD for speedy boot times. iBUYPOWER customers can also upgrade their new Level 10 system with a Killer Xeno Gaming Network Card, NZXT Sentry LCD Control Panel or a LG Blu-ray drive.
Like with all iBUYPOWER systems, customers have the option to add any of the iBUYPOWER Labs services. These include iBUYPOWER's Power Drive Overclocking Service, Harmony Sound Reduction System, the Internal USB Expansion System (improves front panel and internal USB connectivity), and the Specialized Advanced Packaging System (expanding foam packaging to prevent damage from shipping).
Latest News Posts
- Nokia's flagship will be announced on August 16th
- Nintendo hits $1.37 billion in net sales in Q1 earnings
- Splatoon 2 sells 670,995 copies in 3 days in Japan
- AMD shares rise 8% riding Ryzen and GPU excitement
- USB 3.2 announced, packs double the bandwidth of USB 3.1
- Toshiba N300 8TB High-Reliability HDD Review
- Alphacool Eiswand External CPU Liquid Cooler Review
- Team T-Force Night Hawk RGB DDR4-3000 RAM Kit Review
- Phanteks Evolv Shift SFF Chassis Review
- GIGABYTE X299 AORUS Gaming 7 Motherboard Review
- Visbit releases Unity SDK and web VR player for its all-in-one VR streaming service, bringing high quality VR streaming to the masses
- GWENT Gamescom 2017 tournament announced
- Toshiba NVMe SSDs now available with Lenovo's new ThinkSystem and ThinkAgile servers
- Mafia III: Sign of the Times DLC now available
- PNY reveals low-cost CS1311b SSD