NZXT Unveils IU01 Internal USB Expansion System
10 December 2009
PC Accessory installs easily, adds a total of 8 USB ports, and provides additional power to front-panel USBs for under $20
El Monte, CA - December 10 2009 - NZXT, a company built on realizing the dreams of gamers worldwide, is proud to announce the IU01 Internal USB Expansion system. The IU01 addresses an issue common to most gaming PCs that is a lack of substantial power and expandability from the front-panel USBs. The IU01 enhances control and boosts power for front-panel USB devices by connecting them directly to the power supply as opposed to the motherboard, ensuring that there's always enough power to control your accessories and peripherals. The IU01 also adds six internal USB ports that are great for powering items that you don't need constant access too like a Bluetooth module or USB wireless router allowing you to free up the external ports for additional accessories.
"We strive to make products that provide enthusiasts options for enhanced expansion and control" said Johnny Hou, Chief Designer at NZXT. "Motherboards typically feature only 2 internal USB ports which tend to be occupied by a media card reader and the case's USB cable. The IU01 provides a total of 8 additional USB ports expanding the users' multimedia connectivity and ensures peripherals have sufficient power with the direct connection to the PSU."
The IU01 is available now at an MSRP of $19.99. For more information on the NZXT IU01 visit http://www.nzxt.com/products/IU01
NZXT is a global brand established in 2004 as a PC hardware company built on the dreams of gamers. Their unique lineup of award-winning gaming hardware is completely inspired by gaming culture with product designs driven by the worldwide community of PC Enthusiasts and gamers. Combining unique design and unparalleled performance, gamers can find quality hardware representing their own style and personality in NZXT.
Latest News Posts
- Essential phone to be more than a month late
- Intel accuses Qualcomm of monopolistic behavior
- New Note8 leak shows awkwardly placed fingerprint sensor
- Samsung Galaxy S8 officially discounted by up to $300
- Qualcomm's Snapdragon 836 will debut with the Pixel 2
- Bloody AL90 Blazing Laser Gaming Mouse Review
- Cryptocurrency mining deflates, used GPUs hit eBay
- G.SKILL TridentZ RGB DDR4-3600 32GB Memory Kit Review
- ASRock X299 Taichi Motherboard Review
- Transcend ESD220C 120GB Portable SSD Review
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4