Thermaltake at CES 2010 in Las Vegas - Innovations in all product lines
Traditionally the New Year in the consumer electronics world kicks off with the International CES in Las Vegas where the industry's big brands from more than 140 countries showcase their latest and greatest products. 2010 is no exception and Thermaltake will also be there from January 7 through 11, in an exclusive invitational conference the renown PC DIY brand will introduce innovations throughout their entire product lines.
First of all Thermaltake will be introducing an entirely new edition of the award-winning "Toughpower XT" line of high-end PC power supply units. The New Toughpower XT will offer 25 Watts more than other brands in this segment, enhancing PC users' system upgrade potential. Special features such as the DC-DC Converter Module, a Double Forward and New Active PFC circuit design increase the PSU's efficiency up to 89%, resulting in maximized system stability and reliability.
In the CPU cooler segment Thermaltake will give a preview of the upcoming Frio cooler, which will be their flagship CPU cooling solution for the first quarter of 2010. The Frio cooler is specifically designed for overclocking, and comes with one preinstalled 120mm fan and an additional OC-fan that can be manually controlled between 1200 and 2500 RPM.
Under the slogan Black Revolution two new models of the successful V-series of PC chassis will be unveiled, namely the V3 Black Edition as well as the V5 Black Edtion. Both cases are black in- and outside, the inside is elegantly power coated to lend those cases an overall elegant and stylish appearance. Both models sport a side panel window for convenient insight. The V5 Black Edition even sports a useful traveling handle on top.
Check on back for more details and sneak previews during CES 2010 at:
Thermaltake Incorporation, based in Taipei, Taiwan is the global leader Thermal Solution and Thermal Management for PC & Industrial Market. Its engineering staffs master in Airflow Analysis, Material Conductivity and Heat Dissipation Efficiency. Thermaltake offers a wide range of products and services, providing effective and cost-conscious cooling devices. The Company has more than 1,000 employees worldwide supporting customers from its headquarters in Taipei, Taiwan, as well as from offices in China, Europe and United States Continent.
Latest News Posts
- AMD's new 17.7.2 drivers include Enhanced Sync, and more
- HTC Standalone VR headset launches in China
- GTA V tops June console earnings with new monthly high
- Nintendo Switch hits 4.7 million install base
- Huawei launches overpriced Porsche Design Watch 2
- Lian-Li PC-O5SW...Watercooling and dimensions
- Toshiba XG5 1TB OEM M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- Toshiba N300 8TB High-Reliability HDD Review
- Alphacool Eiswand External CPU Liquid Cooler Review
- Team T-Force Night Hawk RGB DDR4-3000 RAM Kit Review
- Need for Speed Payback takes cars from scrap to stock to supercar in new trailer
- Visbit releases Unity SDK and web VR player for its all-in-one VR streaming service, bringing high quality VR streaming to the masses
- GWENT Gamescom 2017 tournament announced
- Toshiba NVMe SSDs now available with Lenovo's new ThinkSystem and ThinkAgile servers
- Mafia III: Sign of the Times DLC now available