KINGMAX Introduces High Density Solutions for DDR3 Memory
KINGMAX, leading manufacturer of DRAM Module and Flash Products, announces the high density solution for DDR3 memory for Intel Core i5 and i7, provide the most stable compatibility for desktop and laptop platforms. These DIMMs are available in single, dual and triple channel configurations and are specifically tuned for Intel CPUs; unleash the best performance for gaming operation.
KINGMAX high density solution DRAM Module improves the performance of 64 bit OS efficiently. The efficiency would be upturned after adopting KINGMAX high density DRAM Module, while operating video decoding, large image file handling and modifying and performance demanding games.
KINGMAX high density DRAM Modules pass the compatibility testing for most motherboards and have the worldwide lifetime warranty with technical support for free. For more information please visit KINGMAX.
Latest News Posts
- AMD's new 17.7.2 drivers include Enhanced Sync, and more
- HTC Standalone VR headset launches in China
- GTA V tops June console earnings with new monthly high
- Nintendo Switch hits 4.7 million install base
- Huawei launches overpriced Porsche Design Watch 2
- Toshiba XG5 1TB OEM M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- Toshiba N300 8TB High-Reliability HDD Review
- Alphacool Eiswand External CPU Liquid Cooler Review
- Team T-Force Night Hawk RGB DDR4-3000 RAM Kit Review
- Phanteks Evolv Shift SFF Chassis Review
- Need for Speed Payback takes cars from scrap to stock to supercar in new trailer
- Visbit releases Unity SDK and web VR player for its all-in-one VR streaming service, bringing high quality VR streaming to the masses
- GWENT Gamescom 2017 tournament announced
- Toshiba NVMe SSDs now available with Lenovo's new ThinkSystem and ThinkAgile servers
- Mafia III: Sign of the Times DLC now available