Life is Eeeasy with ASUS Eee Series PCs
Innovative Choices for an Easy Life
CONSUMER ELECTRONICS SHOW, LAS VEGAS, NEVADA (January 7, 2010) - ASUS introduces new features and products for its Eee Series PCs to suit entertainment needs.
Reinventing the HD Multimedia Experience
Eee Series PCs deliver HD multimedia experiences at home and on the go. The EeeTop PC ET2010AG and ET2010AGT, the Eee PC 1201N and the EeeBox PC EB1501 have been designed to deliver uncompromised audio-visual performance.
The EeeBox PC EB1501 houses the Intel® Atom dual core CPU and NVIDIA® ION graphics platform within a space-saving (1.5L) form factor. It has the distinction of being one of the world's smallest PCs to be fitted with a slot-load ODD, making it an ideal Full HD entertainment centre for any living room.
With 30GB of storage space and a customisable Linux-based interface, the ASUS Eee Media lets users download any video file off the internet and directly play it on their TV in Full HD 1080p. The remote-controlled Eee Media brings PC-quality entertainment to the living room, letting users play music, as well as view video and pictures files on an HDTV.
The Eee WiCast wireless HDMI kit gives users the benefits of a home entertainment network whilst freeing them from tangled wires and cables. Using WHDI (Wireless Home Digital Interface) technology to transmit content from a PC or notebook from up to 5 metres away, the Eee WiCast transmits latency-free (
Latest News Posts
- AMD Ryzen ThreadRipper features next-gen packaging
- Bethesda sale: $13 Doom, cheap ESO and more
- PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds continues titanic growth
- Next-gen Hololens to have custom AI chip
- The OnePlus 5 8GB now available for immediate dispatch
- GIGABYTE X299 AORUS Gaming 7 Motherboard Review
- Comic-Con 2017 trailer round-up: MCU vs DCEU vs the rest
- graphics card not detected via riser cable
- Maximum ratio (x39) with 4,06GHz for i7 4770 on GA Z87X-UD3H?
- Supermicro SuperO Booster Software Guide
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4