A-DATAÂ® INTRODUCES XPGÂ™ GAMING SERIES v2.0 DRAM MODULE
Offer Gaming Class Cooling Solution to Deliver Ultra-High Performance
Taipei, Taiwan - January. 8, 2010 - A-DATAÂ® Technology Co., Ltd., the worldwide leading manufacturer in high-performance DRAM modules and flash application products, today introduced its new XPGÂ™ Gaming Series v2.0 DRAM module, offering multitude killer speed ranging from DDR3-1600, DDR3-1866, and DDR3-2200 MHz frequency with dual channel kit and triple channel kit options. Designed for gaming enthusiast, the new XPGÂ™ Gaming Series v2.0 DRAM module are equipped with Thermal Conductive Technology (TCT), and doubling the amount of copper in the PCB to give gamers the speed and stability they need for demanding higher gaming experiences.
The new XPG Gaming Series v2.0 DRAM module features with Thermal Conductive Technology (TCT), each memory chip is direct contact with the heatsink to perform immediate heat spreading from critical areas, the increased surface area of heatsink also provide the efficiency of offload heat away from the DRAM module. Moreover, the doubling amount of copper in the PCB can improve the energy efficiency to lower the system temperature, in order to enhance the system stability.
"The gaming enthusiasts are seeking for higher PC performance to improve their gaming experiences. We created XPG Gaming Series v2.0 DRAM module to satisfy those gaming enthusiasts for their insatiable thirst of unlimited gaming experience. " said Action Chen, Deputy Project Manager of A-DATA XPG Department. "The new XPG Gaming Series v2.0 DRAM module offers an elegant, killer speed, and stability solution for those gaming enthusiasts to achieve their goal in the gaming community."
Features and specifications of XPG Gaming Series v2.0 DRAM module:
* All DRAM IC are verified by overclocking criteria.
* Adopt aluminum heatsink with increased surface area to provide efficiency of offload heat away.
* Adopt high quality 2oz copper 8 layers PCB to:
- Assist spreading of heat from critical areas to perform effective thermal cooling.
- Decrease the resistance of electronic flow to avoid electric waste
- Increase DRAM module's lifetime.
- Improve signal integrity
* CAS Latency and recommended operating voltage:
- DDR3-2200G (9-9-9-24) 1.55V~1.75V
- DDR3-1866G (9-9-9-24) 1.55V~1.75V
- DDR3-1600G (9-9-9-24) 1.55V~1.75V
* All XPG Gaming Series v2.0 DRAM module frequency are backward compatible.
* Offer 2GB/4GB dual channel kit and 6GB triple channel kit (Q2/2010) options.
* Optimized for 64-bit OS (operating system).
* Limited lifetime Warranty.
The new XPG Gaming Series v2.0 DRAM modules are now distributed through selected distributors and resellers. More information about XPG Gaming Series v2.0 DRAM modules can be found on the company's Web site at http://www.adata.com.tw/xpg/en/
A-DATA Technology, the world's 2nd largest vendor of DRAM Modules (iSuppli, May 2009), 4th largest of USB Flash Drives (Gartner, May 2009), and the Top 20 global brand in Taiwan, provides complete memory solutions, including DRAM Modules, USB Flash Drives, Memory Cards, Solid State Drives and Portable Hard Drives. Being committed to constant innovation, A-DATA delivers first-rate quality and industry-leading product performance to our customers. A-DATA products are internationally recognized by Germany's iF Design Award, Reddot Award, CES Best of Innovations Award, Japan's Good Design Award, Best Choice of Computex Award, and Taiwan Excellence Gold Award. For more information, please visit our website at http://www.adata-group.com.
Latest News Posts
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 explodes and catches fire
- NVIDIA CEO hands out first Tesla V100s to AI researchers
- ADATA's new XPG SPECTRIC D40: RGB DDR4 for X299
- Battlegrounds made more than Overwatch on PC last month
- Intel Core i9-7920X: 12C/24T @ 4GHz, 140W TDP, and $1199
- GIGABYTE X299 AORUS Gaming 7 Motherboard Review
- Comic-Con 2017 trailer round-up: MCU vs DCEU vs the rest
- graphics card not detected via riser cable
- Maximum ratio (x39) with 4,06GHz for i7 4770 on GA Z87X-UD3H?
- Supermicro SuperO Booster Software Guide
- ADATA Debuts XPG SPECTRIX D40 RGB DDR4 RAM
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology