BIOSTAR Introduces the TH55B HD Motherboard
Followed by Intel recent 32nm "Clarkdale" Core i5 / i3 processor launch with built-in GPU engine, it is now a brand new page and competition for all-in-one PC. BIOSTAR, a professional manufacturer of motherboards after its top-line H55 motherboards "TH55XE" being released, today we see another main stream board "TH55B HD" in the market remains high quality component design, outstanding over clocking capabilities and new colorful slots. And of course, it also offers more competitive prices.
"TH55B HD" - a member of BIOSTAR famous "T-Series" with Micro ATX form factor design, black color PCB, and supporting latest Intel 32nm "Clarkdale" Core i5 / i3 processor.
"TH55B HD" adopts 5 phase X.D.C solid state power supply; each phase supplies 3 MOS to secure extremely steady power supply. With totally closed inductance of the pure core of low power, Japan chemical PSE longevity type of electric capacitors, which lower the caloric value , provides pure electric current, and great total environment for overclocking.
From memory prospective, "TH55B HD" provides 4 DDR3 DIMM slots with red and white color slot design, memory support 2000 (OC) /1800(OC) /1600(OC) /1333/1066, with maximum support up to 16G. Expansions include one full-speed PCI-E x 16, one PCI-E x 1, and two PCI for advance upgrades. Finally, storage interfaces include 6 SATA 2.0, and with "Power" & "Restart" hot keys design that makes it easy to operate.
"TH55B HD" is a perfect choice for your "Home Entertainment" with interfaces of HDMI + DVI + VGA output; one Gigabit LAN connector; USB 2.0 and PS/2 for keyboard and mouse; and Realtek 6 channel HD Audio.
"Clarkdale" is the first Intel processor with GPU integrated, and H55 based motherboard has the mission to carry on its market presences. BIOSTAR is proud to be one of the leading motherboard suppliers in the H55 series with OC world record holding by "TH55XE. Now with the launch of "TH55B HD", an affordable price strategy, high quality HW design, outstanding OC performance; it is definitely the best choice to build your next Core i3 platform HTPC.
Latest News Posts
- A view from space: How Tesla Gigafactory grew in a year
- 2K Games lays out five-year plan, wants one AAA a year
- ASUS hints dual camera in 1st official ZenFone 4 teaser
- Samsung reportedly decides on the Galaxy S9 screen size
- ASUS X399 ROG Zenith Extreme: ThreadRipper BEAST BOARD
- How to make one network using 2 routers
- Lian-Li DK02 Watercooling and dimensions
- ASUS X200 CA 1.0 should camera appear in system in control panel?
- How to upgrade the BIOS to GA-UD23-B3?
- Baby Driver Movie Review
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4