iLuv Unveils a Full Line of Apple iPad Accessories
Add style and personality to your new apple iPad with colorfully designed protective cases and water-resistant neoprene sleeves by iLuv
PORT WASHINGTON, NY - (January 28, 2010) - iLuv, the leader in providing the most appealing, innovative, and relevant products for PMP and smart phones, is pleased to announced a new line of creative graphic designed cases and a line of sleeves for Apple's new iPad that offer a world of color and style with protection. Ranging from casual fabric cases to leather cases to silicone cases, this series of Apple iPad inspired cases presents a great protective solution for any new iPad owners. iLuv will also offer a line of protective water resistant neoprene sleeves for new iPad owners starting in February. The sleeves will feature two front cover pockets for accessories and a secure lip that will keep your iPad protected while on the go. The entire line of new Apple iPad accessories will be available starting in February.
The iLuv line of fashion designed cases made in a variety of material and color options for iPad will include:
iCC806: Leather Case available in black or pink- Retail $39.99
iCC805 Casual Fabric Case with Band Holder in three color options- Retail $39.99
iCC803 Ultra Think Clear Case - Retail $29.99
iCC804 Ultra Thin Case with Tatz Graphics in pink, red or black- Retail $34.99
iCC802 Flexi-Clear (TPU) Case with Dot Wave Pattern - Retail $29.99
iCC801 Silicone Case in a variety of colors - Retail $24.99
iCC1190 Clear Protective Film- Retail $14.99
iCC1191 Glare-free Protective Film- Retail $19.99
iCC1192 Mirror type Protective Film- Retail $19.99
"We are thrilled to be one of the first companies to introduce a line of protective and vivid color designed cases for the new iPad announced only yesterday. We want to offer owners of the Apple products the opportunity to express themselves with color and style while also protecting their favorite gadget, which is why we are also introducing a line of sleeves for iPad owners" says Howard Kim, the Marketing Manager at iLuv.
The iLuv line of colorful yet protective sleeves for iPad will include:
iBG2000: A water resistant neoprene sleeve for iPad available in a variety of colors and designs - $19.99
iLuv also offers a comprehensive line of other accessories for iPhone and iPod owners that will function with the new iPad. These accessories range from remote control earphones to portable chargers and charge/sync cables. Below are just a few of the accessory options iPad owners will find at iLuv.
To see the entire line accessories visit http://www.i-luv.com.
iLuv Creative Technology provides the most appealing, innovative, and relevant products for PMP and Smart phones that contributes to the enrichment of consumers lives. The iLuv AppStation, Speaker/Charging Station with iLuv Application, iEA15 iPod Remote Adapter and the iAD115 Micro USB Car Charge were recently recognized as CES Innovations 2010 Design and Engineering Award Honorees in the Portable Multimedia Accessories, the Headphone Product and the In-Vehicle Accessory categories. The iLuv i1166, iMM9500, iMM183, iSP200 and i303 were recognized as CES Innovations 2009 Design and Engineering Award Honorees including the "Best of Innovations 2009" for i1166 in the Portable Multimedia Accessories Product category. For more information on iLuv, please visit http://www.i-luv.com.
Latest News Posts
- Microsoft Paint killed off with new Creators Update
- The new iPhone 8 might be all about AR
- Apple sued by insurance company for alleged iPhone fire
- You can now get Xiaomi Mi 6 with 9,000 mAh battery
- Note8 color options leak: Samsung to introduce Deep Blue
- Maximum ratio (x39) with 4,06GHz for i7 4770 on GA Z87X-UD3H?
- Supermicro SuperO Booster Software Guide
- How to make one network using 2 routers
- Lian-Li DK02 Watercooling and dimensions
- ASUS X200 CA 1.0 should camera appear in system in control panel?
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4