Spire Introduces RFID Enclosure for SSDs and HDDs
The newest in tool-less technology, the EZvault RFID is the pinnacle of stylish design and functionality. Made with the highest quality materials combined with outstanding design, the EZvault is vibration proof and excellent at getting rid of and keeping out any heat that could damage your hard disc or solid state data drive. Unique is the RFID (Radio Frequency Identification) lock. This build in function enables you to lock and protect your data. The supplied RFID key is as small as a quarter and can be used as a key-ring. Your data is locked and save in the new EZVault RFID enclosure from Spire.
• 2.5' HDD/SSD Enclosure, supports the newest 2.5' SATA HDD/SSD.
• RFID Save and lockable data with RFID key-ring
• Compact in size, easily fits into your pocket
• Light weight, no more than the average mobile
• Plug & Play and hot swappable
• Including USB cable for direct operation
• Bus powered, no external power needed
• Screw-free installation, no tools required
• Vibration proof design Aluminum alloy cover for the best heat dissipation.
• Easy to back-up your data with One Touch Backup function.
• Copy, move and place files by simply drag and drop
• Works with notebook and desktop PC
• RFID Key-ring
• USB Data-cable
• USB Power-cable
• Driver disc
• User installation manual, Warranty registration card.
Further Reading: Read and find more Storage press releases at our Storage PR index page.
Do you get our RSS feed? Get It!