Spire Introduces RFID Enclosure for SSDs and HDDs
The newest in tool-less technology, the EZvault RFID is the pinnacle of stylish design and functionality. Made with the highest quality materials combined with outstanding design, the EZvault is vibration proof and excellent at getting rid of and keeping out any heat that could damage your hard disc or solid state data drive. Unique is the RFID (Radio Frequency Identification) lock. This build in function enables you to lock and protect your data. The supplied RFID key is as small as a quarter and can be used as a key-ring. Your data is locked and save in the new EZVault RFID enclosure from Spire.
2.5' HDD/SSD Enclosure, supports the newest 2.5' SATA HDD/SSD.
RFID Save and lockable data with RFID key-ring
Compact in size, easily fits into your pocket
Light weight, no more than the average mobile
Plug & Play and hot swappable
Including USB cable for direct operation
Bus powered, no external power needed
Screw-free installation, no tools required
Vibration proof design Aluminum alloy cover for the best heat dissipation.
Easy to back-up your data with One Touch Backup function.
Copy, move and place files by simply drag and drop
Works with notebook and desktop PC
User installation manual, Warranty registration card.
Latest News Posts
- $32 million of Ethereum stolen by hackers
- Fake AMD Ryzen CPUs have been sent by Amazon
- Avast acquires CCleaner and Speeccy developer Piriform
- Ubisoft hints AC Origins' RPG elements will be monetized
- Google Pixel XL 2 looks amazing in the new concept video
- Cryptocurrency mining deflates, used GPUs hit eBay
- G.SKILL TridentZ RGB DDR4-3600 32GB Memory Kit Review
- ASRock X299 Taichi Motherboard Review
- Transcend ESD220C 120GB Portable SSD Review
- Need help getting backup bios to work z77 d3h
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4