SPARKLE Announces Calibre X240/X240G Graphics Cards With Dual-Layer Fan Blade Cooling
SPARKLE Computer Co., Ltd., the professional VGA card manufacturer and supplier, today proudly announced the new Calibre X240/X240G graphics cards with dual-layer fan blades cooling system, providing incredible DX 10.1 3D performance to mainstream users plus better cooling effects.
Triple strengths to build Calibre Dual-layer fan blades cooling system to bring extreme cooling. SPARKLE breaks restraints of traditional conception, bringing the Calibre dual-layer fan blades cooling system. The Calibre dual-layer fan blades cooling system has several amazing features for DIY users.
The first strength - equipps elaborately made dual-layer fan blades cooling system to increase airflow and air pressure which provides greatly increased cooling efficiency.
At present, the general use of graphics on the combination of ordinary fans and heat sinks to remove heat from GPU. However, the average fan design constraints of the effective radiating area, so that heat dissipation area is limited to the external heat sink, while in most in need of cooling, and GPU core part of the formation of a thermal blind spots.
Now, Calibre X240/X240G graphics cards dual-layer fan cooling system uses two-tier design, will be two different colors, different levels of blades into a single body, compared with the single-layer fan blades, can produce an unusually strong the amount of wind pressure and wind, bringing double cooling efficiency, cooling fan to eliminate the traditional graphics generated by thermal blind spots.
The Second Strength - Extend the Blades Length to 9 cm, 1cm Longer Than Ordinary Fans' Blades, Bringing More Powerful Air Pressure.
The Calibre X240/X240G features longer fan blades and larger airflow and air pressure. The fan diameter of the Calibre dual-layer fan blades cooling system is 9cm, 1cm longer than the ordinary diameter of heatsink/fan combination.
The Third Strength - Reversely Rotate 30 Seconds To Effectively Remove The Dust Inside The Fan
The Calibre dual-layer fan blades cooling system can act as clean expert for the Calibre X240/X240G graphics cards. When the computer starts, in the first 30 seconds, the fan will rotate clockwise. After 30 seconds, it will rotate anticlockwise. The purpose is to use the powerful of the dual-layer fans to take the dust away from the internal parts of the cooling system, to prevent dust accumulation, making the graphics card even more clean and tidy and improving the sanitary conditions inside the chassis to extend the graphics card's life. The onboard red/green LED lights remind the user of the fan working condition, the red light means the fan rotates anticlockwise, the green light means the fan rotates clockwise.
19% Performance Upgrade Compared with GeForce GT240 Reference Version
Calibre X240/X240G inherited the high performance blood of Calibre family. Comprehensive enhance the performance of GeForce GT240 reference card to bring users the extreme capability experience.
Latest News Posts
- Samsung reveals the Galaxy Note8 launch date
- LG Launches Q8, mini version of the V20
- Blizzard killing support for WinXP, Vista this October
- Nintendo's Fire Emblem mobile game rakes in $114 million
- New leak shows iPhone 8's fingerprint reader on the back
- Cryptocurrency mining deflates, used GPUs hit eBay
- G.SKILL TridentZ RGB DDR4-3600 32GB Memory Kit Review
- ASRock X299 Taichi Motherboard Review
- Transcend ESD220C 120GB Portable SSD Review
- Need help getting backup bios to work z77 d3h
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4