Lian Li launches the all new Silent Force PSU
Silence is golden
29 August 2008, Keelung, Taiwan - Lian Li Industrial Co. Ltd has launched the Silent Force Power supply unit (PSU) series. After one year in development, and with strict attention to detail, the Silent series has been extensively researched to make it stand out from the crowd. The Silent Force PSU's offer outstanding cooling while containing noise from fans, and also offers safety features with 80 Plus certification showing Lian Li's commitment to quality, while exemplifying Lian Li's attention to detail through craftsmanship. The Silent Force complies with the newest Intel standard ATX 12V V2.3 & EPS 12V rail systems, while the environmentally friendly design for energy saving with Active PFC (>0.9) / High efficiency (>80%) complies with the best standards in the industry. Hosting a complete range from 650Watts, 750Watts, and 850W the Silent Force PSU's are designed for the discerning enthusiast who is looking for peace of mind.
The features include 135mm fan for larger volume of air at lower RPM, thus reducing the noise and improving the cooling performance. Additional features include Power Failure Detection with OVP/OCP/OLP/SCP/UVP/OTP, plus support for multi-core CPU and Multi GPU/graphics cards systems. The superior Japanese capacitor components bring long lasting durability and quality for the ultimate in stable power output.
The modular cable management allows for fewer cables in your case according to your needs, and a more convenient cable arrangement without inhibiting airflow as seen in standard situations. The PCI-E connector has bead-core protection to minimized electromagnetic interference (EMI) for a cleaner throughput. In addition the cables have special sleeves to improve airflow through your case. The universal input accepts between 100V-240V and has a power switch at the back for added safety and convenience. The 135mm ball bearing fan gives consistent and quality airflow across specially designed heatsinks that have a special rippled surface to improve the surface area for superior thermal cooling performance. The uniquely coated outer casing has honeycombed venting for excellent air-flow and ventilation.
With clean and stable power driving your PC via the Silent Force PSU and the multi 12V rails output and bead core protection for the PCI-e connectors, failsafe safety protections, and 80 Plus output plus large 135mm silent fan all combined from a full year in development to give the Silent Force PSU superior quality than anything else you are likely to get. Silent Force PSU's have today what PC enthusiasts need tomorrow!
For more details on features for the Silent Force PSU's please go here:
About Lian Li
Lian Li Industrial Co. Ltd is an Aluminum Chassis and Chassis peripheral manufacturer and provider of industrial wholesale as well as OEM & ODM services for the PC industry as required. With over 20 years of service excellence, ISO 9001 certification and a team of professional staff willing to do the utmost to deliver durable, superior quality products, all backed by a *2 year guarantee; your satisfaction is guaranteed.(*conditions apply)
Latest News Posts
- The first official pictures of Radeon RX Vega leaked
- AMD Vega 20 with 32GB of HBM2 teased with Vega 10/11/12
- Coolest thing you'll see today: 360° video from a rocket
- Intel hits record $14.8 billion second quarter earnings
- Battlegrounds on Xbox One X: 30-40FPS with 100 in server
- Fnatic Gear RUSH G1 Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- Asrock A88M-G/3.1 + A10-7860K = freezes in the idle state
- ASUS GeForce GTX 1060 Dual 3G: Mid-Range On The Cheap
- AMD Ryzen 3 1300X and Ryzen 3 1200 CPU Review
- Lian-Li PC-O5SW...Watercooling and dimensions
- Toshiba introduces TR200 SATA retail SSD series with 64-layer 3D flash memory
- Need for Speed Payback takes cars from scrap to stock to supercar in new trailer
- Visbit releases Unity SDK and web VR player for its all-in-one VR streaming service, bringing high quality VR streaming to the masses
- GWENT Gamescom 2017 tournament announced
- Toshiba NVMe SSDs now available with Lenovo's new ThinkSystem and ThinkAgile servers