ThecusÂ® N4200 NAS with 6D Technology
6 advancements for unbeatable performance, security and convenience
03/01/2010 - Whether people are taking photos of their baby's first steps, or filming their vacations with their digital camcorder, the need for more digital storage is growing at a rapid rate. For these users who need to make sure that their precious memories are protected, ThecusÂ® has created the N4200 featuring exclusive 6D Technology.
Dual Core CPU - The N4200 is powered by the new IntelÂ® AtomÂ™ D510 dual-core processor. Running at 1.66GHz, this CPU, paired with 1GB of DDR2 memory, delivers quick system response and can even smoothly handle multiple client access. Data can be accessed and transferred quickly, so you don't have to wait around to enjoy your favorite movies, music, photos and more. The N4200's IntelÂ® AtomÂ™ D510 dual-core CPU offers wicked performance for the home user.
Dual DOM Technology - The Disk On Module (DOM) of a NAS device contains all of the software necessary to operate the machine. Should it fail for any reason, your NAS will become inaccessible and your data could be at risk. To ensure maximum uptime, the N4200 includes ThecusÂ®' Dual DOM Technology, which allows a secondary DOM to reprogram the primary one if anything goes wrong.
Dual Displays - Take control of your NAS with the N4200's Dual Display Technology. The N4200 comes with an LCD display that shows you critical system information, while the 2.8" OLED display allows you to change a number of settings right from the device including WAN, LAN, Link Aggregation and language. Managing your home NAS just doesn't get any easier than with the N4200.
Dual Power - If the power happens to go out during a critical firmware upgrade, your NAS could be in trouble. The N4200 comes equipped with its own Battery Backup Module (BBM) - a lithium-ion battery pack that kicks in during a power outage and allows the system to save unwritten data to the hard disks, thereby maintaining data integrity.
Dual HDD Profile Support - The N4200 features combo drive bays that allow users to install either 2.5" or 3.5" hard disks. Users can install the smaller 2.5" drives to save power and lower noise, or choose 3.5" drives for huge capacity, making the N4200 an incredibly flexible NAS.
Dual RAID - Why choose between performance and security? The N4200 allows you to configure two RAID modes simultaneously for optimum data transfer rates and rock-solid data integrity. With the power of Dual RAID, the N4200 is your digital data fortress.
Fast, secure, and incredibly easy-to-use, the N4200 with 6D Technology is the ideal storage device for the digital lifestyle.
For more information on Thecus, go to:
ThecusÂ® Technology Corp. specializes in IP Storage Server solutions. The company was established in 2004 with the mission to make technology as transparent and easy-to-use as possible, and to make products that are not only the best on the market, but are accessible to experts and novices alike. With a best-in-class R&D team highly experienced in storage hardware and software and with a keen customer focus, ThecusÂ® stays close to the market to develop high-quality products to fulfill the storage needs of today's world.
Latest News Posts
- Digital made up 80% of Ubisoft's first quarter sales
- Console gamers to spend more on DLC than games in 2017
- GTA Online earned $1.09 billion, says analyst firm
- Microsoft earned $90 billion last fiscal year
- Xiaomi's upcoming phone to rock dual camera and MIUI 9
- How to upgrade the BIOS to GA-UD23-B3?
- Baby Driver Movie Review
- Asus laptop BIOS does not recognize UBCD-post page is grayed out - can't post
- Bloody AL90 Blazing Laser Gaming Mouse Review
- Cryptocurrency mining deflates, used GPUs hit eBay
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4