Thermaltake Launch Their First Overclcking CPU Cooler
Thermaltake Frio, Designed For Overclocking
Thermaltake, leading DIY thermal solutions brand, launch their latest CPU air-cooler specifically designed for overclocking, the Thermaltake Frio. Its name is its mission, as Frio is the Spanish word for cool. With a maximum cooling capacity of up to 220W this high-end cooler is the ideal solution for overclockers and power-users alike. The universal socket support makes it compatible to all computer processors currently available on the market.
Unlike traditional up-side-down air flow designs, the Frio utilizes a tower side-flow design to optimize cooling performance. To attain maximum cooling performance, Thermaltake's Frio adopts 5 F8mm high-efficiency heat-pipes conducting heat from Nickel coated mirror base directly into the cooling tower which is made of 48 0.4mm thick specially designed aluminum fins to increase the overall thermal dissipation area. The preinstalled powerful 120mm OC VR fan can be manually adjusted between 1200RPM and 2500RPM according to differing user needs. An additional OC fan is already included in the package and can be installed to further maximize airflow under most stressful conditions.
Apart from the excellent cooling performance the Thermaltake Frio is also offering utmost convenience by virtue of its tool-lees design for fan-mounting. Exclusive anti-vibration soft mounting hooks reduce noise effectively even during fan operation at highest speeds. With support for Intel LGA775, LGA1156, LGA 1366 and AMD AM2, AM2+ and AM3 sockets the Frio delivers broadest processor compatibility.
The Thermaltake Frio CPU cooler is available at a suggested retail price of US$59.99.
Thermaltake Incorporation, based in Taipei, Taiwan is the global leader Thermal Solution and Thermal Management for PC & Industrial Market. Its engineering staffs master in Airflow Analysis, Material Conductivity and Heat Dissipation Efficiency. Thermaltake offers a wide range of products and services, providing effective and cost-conscious cooling devices. The Company has more than 1,000 employees worldwide supporting customers from its headquarters in Taipei, Taiwan, as well as from offices in China, Europe and United States Continent.
Latest News Posts
- 2K Games lays out five-year plan, wants one AAA a year
- ASUS hints dual camera in 1st official ZenFone 4 teaser
- Samsung reportedly decides on the Galaxy S9 screen size
- ASUS X399 ROG Zenith Extreme: ThreadRipper BEAST BOARD
- Intel CPU engineer leaves after 20 years
- Lian-Li DK02 Watercooling and dimensions
- ASUS X200 CA 1.0 should camera appear in system in control panel?
- How to upgrade the BIOS to GA-UD23-B3?
- Baby Driver Movie Review
- Asus laptop BIOS does not recognize UBCD-post page is grayed out - can't post
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4