BIOSTAR "GTO 63" Technology & TA890GXE
Taipei, Taiwan, Feb 26, 2010 - BIOSTAR MICROTECH INT'L CORP., a professional manufacturer of motherboards today reveals its new development "GTO 63" representing today's newest technology and performance enhancement.
"1st 6" - GT60, an exclusive development from BIOSTAR; users are able to adjust integrated GPU frequency and voltage freely to enhance system overall gaming performance up to 60% and more.
"2nd 6" - SATA 6Gbps, maximum hard disk transfer rate that enables higher bandwidth to retrieve and transfer HD media, and it is 2 times faster than SATA 2.
"3rd 6" - AMD Phenom II 6 core processor support, fully compatible with upcoming AMD "Thuban" Phenom II Six- core processors.
"GTO 63" will first adopt on BIOSTAR T-Series motherboard, "TA890GXE" along with AMD's new 890GX chipset launch on March 2nd. "TA890GXE" constructed supporting AMD latest "Leo" Enthusiast platform with AM3 processors as well as upcoming "Thuban" Phenom II X 6 six- core processor and DDR3 support.
Latest News Posts
- GTA Online earned $1.09 billion, says analyst firm
- Microsoft earned $90 billion last fiscal year
- Xiaomi's upcoming phone to rock dual camera and MIUI 9
- Enter our 'Ghost in the Shell' Blu-ray giveaway
- Snap's Spectacles are now available on Amazon
- Baby Driver Movie Review
- Asus laptop BIOS does not recognize UBCD-post page is grayed out - can't post
- Bloody AL90 Blazing Laser Gaming Mouse Review
- Cryptocurrency mining deflates, used GPUs hit eBay
- G.SKILL TridentZ RGB DDR4-3600 32GB Memory Kit Review
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4