Auzentech - DTS for X-Fi Bravura Schedule/OS News
X-Fi Bravura DTS Connect Driver Coming in Q2 with Windows 7, Vista, and XP Support
Santa Clara, CA: Auzentech, Inc (www.auzentech.com) has rescheduled the Auzen X-Fi Bravura 7.1 sound card DTS Connect driver for Q2 of 2010. According to sources at Auzentech, the schedule allows for additional development and certification testing before release, as well as expanded operating system support.
The Auzen X-Fi Bravura 7.1 product page had originally listed DTS Connect support for Windows 7 and Vista. Now, Auzentech has added Windows® XP to the list of supported operating systems. The new schedule was first announced via the Auzen X-Fi Bravura 7.1 product page on March 1.
With the DTS Connect driver update, the Auzen X-Fi Bravura 7.1 will be able to deliver a multi-channel audio bitstream compatible with DTS-enabled surround systems through a coaxial or optical connection.
The Auzen X-Fi Bravura 7.1 sound card is a full-height, custom designed PCI Express® sound card built around the Creative PCI Express audio processor. Below are the Auzen X-Fi Bravura 7.1 sound card Key Features.
Creative X-Fi native PCI Express audio processor
Support for 7.1 channel playback up to 24-bit/96kHz for speaker outputs
Support for stereo playback up to 24-bit/192kHz with 120dB DAC for Headphone output
All output OPAMPs (x5) are replaceable by the end-user
Exclusive Hi-Fi headphone amplifier supports professional headphones with 1/4" phone jack
Stereo/Balanced mode microphone pre-amplifier supports professional microphones
Premium quality audio parts
I/O Mode Control, Pointing Ground Design, X-Balance Power Generation System
Optical/Coaxial combo connector for S/PDIF output
Intel® HD Audio 10-1 pin front panel connector
DTS Connect for Windows® 7, Vista and XP via driver download (Q2 2010).
About Auzentech, Inc.
AUZENTECH, Inc. is a provider of quality consumer electronics products, which is headquartered in Santa Clara, CA. AUZENTECH developed the World's first Dolby Digital Live Sound card (X-Mystique 7.1 Gold) and the World's first DTS Connect Sound Card (X-Plosion 7.1 DTS Connect) and continues to bring the most innovative audio products to the market.
Latest News Posts
- AORUS X399 GAMING 7 is ready for AMD Ryzen ThreadRipper
- Hardware deals: cheap Ryzen 5 and GeForce GPUs
- AMD Radeon RX Vega reference card spotted
- Motorola announces its flagship priced at $800
- Huawei to launch Honor Note 9 with Infinity Display
- Team T-Force Night Hawk RGB DDR4-3000 RAM Kit Review
- Phanteks Evolv Shift SFF Chassis Review
- GIGABYTE X299 AORUS Gaming 7 Motherboard Review
- Comic-Con 2017 trailer round-up: MCU vs DCEU vs the rest
- graphics card not detected via riser cable
- ADATA Debuts XPG SPECTRIX D40 RGB DDR4 RAM
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology