MSI Launches R5870/R5850 Twin Frozr II Graphics Card
Double Airflow Greatly Enhances Cooling
Dual 8-cm PWM Fans and 8mm SuperPipe Technology Reduces up to 12°C!
[Taipei, Taiwan] MSI, the world-leading manufacturer of mainboards and graphics cards, today launched the R5870/R5850 Twin Frozr II, the latest in the Twin Frozr series of graphics display adaptors designed for outstanding cooling performance that have won praise from the media. In addition to the latest technologies such as ATI Stream, Eyefinity and DX11, which are supported by the standard ATI Radeon HD5870 and HD5850 GPUs, the new models have also inherited MSI's technical excellence in thermal design. Not only are R5870/R5850 Twin Frozr II equipped with military class components where it matters the most, the new models have also adopted a powerful cooling device designed for Twin Frozr II - dual 8-cm PWM fans and dual 8-mm SuperPipe technology for an even more outstanding thermal design, all the while maintaining low-noise performance during operation. These are products that should not be missed by consumers who value both performance and silence.
Super big 8-cm Dual Fans with PWM and Dual 8-mm SuperPipe Technology
Compared with ordinary single-fan designs, the all-new MSI R5870/R5850 Twin Frozr II has adopted the huge 8-cm PWM fans to double the airflow during operation. It can also remove the generated heat more quickly while reducing the operational noise with its auto-load speed detection capability. In addition, Twin Frozr II's special super-dense fin and dual 8-mm SuperPipe technology are able to accelerate heat dispersion and to maintain the stability of the system. Therefore in an actual full-speed test, they can lower the temperature by up to 12°C more than reference products available on the market!
Military Class Components Super-long Lifetime Capacitor and Noiseless Inductors
In addition to the unique thermal design, the MSI R5870/R5850 Twin Frozr II have adopted ultra-high quality military class components, including Hi-c CAP capacitors, and boasts an 8 times lifespan that of solid-state capacitors. It also effectively reduces the high-frequency noise due to overclocking or high-load operation. The Solid State Choke design that the models are equipped with and the Solid CAP capacitors with 10-year working life are able to effectively reduce crashes or delays due to overheating of the hardware in long-term operation, providing an excellent and stable system performance.
Exclusive Afterburner Overclocking Software Supports GPU Voltage Adjustment and Advanced Fan Speed Adjustment Design
As for software, the MSI R5870/R5850 Twin Frozr II also supports MSI Afterburner overclocking software, which is designed specifically for advanced power users. It supports the over voltage function of GPU and has a superior overclocking performance, bringing a more convenient overclocking experience to overclockers. The advanced fan speed control feature can be customized. The fan's speed can be adjusted in real time according to the core temperature, thus effectively reducing the heat and noise generated by high-frequency operation.
Latest News Posts
- Digital made up 80% of Ubisoft's first quarter sales
- Console gamers to spend more on DLC than games in 2017
- GTA Online earned $1.09 billion, says analyst firm
- Microsoft earned $90 billion last fiscal year
- Xiaomi's upcoming phone to rock dual camera and MIUI 9
- How to upgrade the BIOS to GA-UD23-B3?
- Baby Driver Movie Review
- Asus laptop BIOS does not recognize UBCD-post page is grayed out - can't post
- Bloody AL90 Blazing Laser Gaming Mouse Review
- Cryptocurrency mining deflates, used GPUs hit eBay
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4