ASUS Introduces the Complete Line-up of Designo Series LCD Monitors
Indulge in these uniquely-designed pieces of digital visual art
Sydney, Australia, 30 March 2010 - ASUS today introduced the latest addition to its existing range of Designo Series LCD monitors-the LS246H. Together with the preceding MS Series, the LS246H continues to deliver the perfect combination of style and performance. Taking inspiration from the binary state, the Designo Series incorporates the contrasting elements of the numbers 1 and 0, and straight lines and curves into an ultra-slim profile. The Designo Series monitors feature ring stands with Ergo-Fit Technology, allowing users to make tilt angle adjustments with just one finger. They come with a 50,000:1 contrast ratio, 2ms response time, and ASUS Splendid Video Intelligence Technology to deliver stunning visuals in Full HD 1080p. On top of that, their eco-friendly designs use 50% less hazardous materials during the manufacturing process, and delivers power savings of up to 40%.
Designo LS246H- Feast your Eyes on a Visual Masterpiece
Designed for the discerning consumer, the ultra-slim LS246H received honourable plaudits at the 2009 Japanese Good Design Awards. Its front fascia features a seamless and mirror-finished front bezel; while its transparent crystalline base creates the optical illusion of it floating in mid-air. The warm glow of the amber halo from its touch-sensitive control dial adds a further touch of refinement.
The LS246H features a delicate glacier-cut rear bezel with a silver ring stand. The latter comes integrated with the ASUS-exclusive Ergo-Fit Technology which allows for tilt angle adjustments of the monitor with just one finger. Design elements like these make the LS246H a welcome addition to any modern living space.
Designo Series-Astounding You with Stunning Visuals in Full HD 1080p
The Designo Series LCD monitors are equipped with class-leading specifications such as Full HD1080p, 50,000:1 contrast ratio, 2ms (GTG) quick response time, ASUS Splendid Video Intelligence Technology, and HDMI ports to deliver high quality visuals from Blu-ray movies and console games.
Caring for the Environment
The eco-friendly Designo Series LCD monitors reduce power consumption by up to 40% when compared to other LCD monitors, lowering consumers' electricity bills. There are also 50% less hazardous materials used during the construction process.
With the perfect blend of design and performance in an environmentally-friendly package, the Designo Series LCD monitors deliver on the ASUS tradition of providing innovative quality products to consumers all over the globe.
Available beginning of April.
ASUS is a leading company in the new digital era, with a broad product portfolio that includes notebooks, netbooks, motherboards, graphics cards, displays, desktop PCs, servers, wireless solutions, mobile phones and networking devices. Driven by innovation and committed to quality, ASUS designs and manufactures products that perfectly meet the needs of today's home and office users. ASUS won 3,268 awards in 2009, and is widely credited with revolutionizing the PC industry with the Eee PC. With a global staff of more than 10,000 and a world-class R&D design team, the company's revenue for 2009 was US$7.5 billion. ASUS ranks among BusinessWeek's InfoTech 100, and has been on the listing for 12 consecutive years.
Latest News Posts
- AMD shares rise 8% riding Ryzen and GPU excitement
- USB 3.2 announced, packs double the bandwidth of USB 3.1
- India bans autonomous cars to protect against job losses
- Colorful iGame GTX 1080 Ti Kudan rocks MASSIVE cooler
- EVGA announces $999 price on GeForce GTX 1080 Ti K|NGP|N
- Alphacool Eiswand External CPU Liquid Cooler Review
- Team T-Force Night Hawk RGB DDR4-3000 RAM Kit Review
- Phanteks Evolv Shift SFF Chassis Review
- GIGABYTE X299 AORUS Gaming 7 Motherboard Review
- Comic-Con 2017 trailer round-up: MCU vs DCEU vs the rest
- ADATA Debuts XPG SPECTRIX D40 RGB DDR4 RAM
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology