iBUYPOWER Announces Availability of Battalion Touch CZ-11 with Intel Core i7 Processor and Full HD 1080 LCD
El Monte, CA - March 30, 2010 - iBUYPOWER, a leading innovator in gaming PCs, is excited to announce availability of the new multi-touch gaming notebook - Battalion Touch CZ-11. Launching on the heels of the highly successful Battalion Touch CZ-10, the CZ-11 is second in a line of new multi-touch notebooks from iBUYPOWER. iBUYPOWER Battalion Touch Notebooks are the only multi-touch gaming notebooks currently available anywhere in the world.
"Multi-touch is one of the fastest growing PC gaming interfaces," said Darren Su, Executive Vice President of iBUYPOWER. "Pairing those capabilities with a Core i7 processor, high definition LCD and graphics card allows the CZ-11 to meet the mobile gaming needs of almost any user."
The Battalion Touch multi touch gaming notebooks are perfect for Real-Time strategy gaming titles like R.U.S.E from Ubisoft, which is available in Beta now and due out on June 3 of this year. The beta has already been downloaded by well over 1 million gamers worldwide.
iBUYPOWER's newest 15-inch multi-touch gaming notebook features a Full HD 1920×1080 LCD with DirectX-11 capable graphics and the powerful new Intel Core i7- mobile processor. The CZ-11 also features 4GB of DDR3 memory, an ATI Radeon HD 5650 DirectX 11 graphics card, 500 GB hard drive and an optional Blu-ray drive. Starting at a gaming-ready configuration for just $1,299, the Battalion Touch CZ-11 can be customized to meet your needs for as low as $1,100.
Customers with more specific gaming needs can configure a fully customizable gaming PC at http://www.iBUYPOWER.com. All iBUYPOWER systems come standard with 1 year limited warranty and lifetime technical support.
iBUYPOWER Computer, an enterprise in association with American Future Technology Corporation (AFT), is one of the largest system builders in the PC gaming industry. Located in Los Angeles County, iBUYPOWER's mission is to provide a complete computing solution to meet the needs of the surrounding community and customers nationwide. Currently, the company's product lines include gaming desktops, gaming notebooks, workstations, media center PCs, peripherals and multimedia products.
Latest News Posts
- Microsoft Paint killed off with new Creators Update
- The new iPhone 8 might be all about AR
- Apple sued by insurance company for alleged iPhone fire
- You can now get Xiaomi Mi 6 with 9,000 mAh battery
- Note8 color options leak: Samsung to introduce Deep Blue
- Maximum ratio (x39) with 4,06GHz for i7 4770 on GA Z87X-UD3H?
- Supermicro SuperO Booster Software Guide
- How to make one network using 2 routers
- Lian-Li DK02 Watercooling and dimensions
- ASUS X200 CA 1.0 should camera appear in system in control panel?
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4