EVERCOOL Launches "HAWK 1"-Notebook Cooling Pad
Taipei, Taiwan-2010-EVERCOOL Thermal Corp., Ltd., one of the famous and professional cooler and fan manufacturers in Taiwan. In 2010, EVERCOOL has launched Hawk 1, which design uses black and simple lines to appear aesthetic with strong, stable and durable. Besides these points, the followings are the features for Hawk.
Ultra Thin Design
Nowadays, for environmental and improved techniques, the mainstream of 3C products is light and thin. And the "ultra thin' design of Hawk1 is an example of this mainstream, its average height is 1 inch. The ergonomics design provides a suitable angle for users to lean their wrist on comfortably; therefore, Hawk1 suits to students and office workers, who need to use laptop for a long time. Moreover, its ultra thin design is easy to carry and storage.
Metal iron mesh for both appearance and cooling
The design concept of high-density metal iron mesh appears solid and firm. The 8cm fan makes the good ventilation for silent and great cooling efficiency, and keeps the stable operation of Notebook.
Best choice for Netbook and 15"Notebook
Wide 300mm x length 264mm, its compatibility is great for Netbook and 11"-15" Notebook (including CULV).
USB for power, easy to storage
USB for power is very easy, and the USB line can be stored in the groove. Moreover, USB can be pulled out from right or left side according to where the USB port is. It is a considerate design for users.
To sum up the advantages above, you must think the price of Hawk1 is high; actually, it's opposite. It has a competitive and acceptable price. If you are looking for the good C/P of notebook cooling pad, Hawk is absolutely the best choice for you then.
Latest News Posts
- AORUS X399 GAMING 7 is ready for AMD Ryzen ThreadRipper
- Hardware deals: cheap Ryzen 5 and GeForce GPUs
- AMD Radeon RX Vega reference card spotted
- Motorola announces its flagship priced at $800
- Huawei to launch Honor Note 9 with Infinity Display
- Team T-Force Night Hawk RGB DDR4-3000 RAM Kit Review
- Phanteks Evolv Shift SFF Chassis Review
- GIGABYTE X299 AORUS Gaming 7 Motherboard Review
- Comic-Con 2017 trailer round-up: MCU vs DCEU vs the rest
- graphics card not detected via riser cable
- ADATA Debuts XPG SPECTRIX D40 RGB DDR4 RAM
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology