Transcend aXeRam DDR3-2000 Memory Kit Now With XMP Certification
Transcend Information, Inc., a global leader in storage and multimedia products, today announced that its aXeRam DDR3-2000 memory kits have been officially certified under the Intel Extreme Memory Profile (XMP) validation program. Fully compatible with Intel Core i7 processors, the XMP-certified DDR3 kits are designed to operate at a blazing-fast clock frequency of 2000 MHz with an exceptionally low voltage of just 1.6V.
Intel XMP is a performance-packed expansion of the standard DDR3 memory specification. Featuring memory bandwidth up to an incredible 32GB/s, Transcend's aXeRam DDR3-2000 dual-channel memory kit is rated at 2000MHz with timings of 9-9-9-24, allowing performance enthusiasts and gamers to take their Intel Core i7 platform to the next level of memory overclocking performance. The aXeRam DDR3-2000 memory modules have been certified for use on Intel P55-based motherboards, including Gigabyte GA-P55A-UD3, MSI P55-GD80 and Asus P7P55D Deluxe.
To ensure extra stability and signal integrity at high clock speeds, all aXeRam modules are comprised of 128Mx8 high-quality DDR3 FBGA chips and use robust eight-layer PCBs that fully comply with rigorous JEDEC (Joint Electron Device Engineering Council) standards. With premium DRAM chips and high thermal efficiency aluminum heat sinks, the aXeRam DDR3 memory modules deliver amazing overclocking performance while maintaining cool temperatures.
The certification report is posted here.
Latest News Posts
- Essential phone to be more than a month late
- Intel accuses Qualcomm of monopolistic behavior
- New Note8 leak shows awkwardly placed fingerprint sensor
- Samsung Galaxy S8 officially discounted by up to $300
- Qualcomm's Snapdragon 836 will debut with the Pixel 2
- Bloody AL90 Blazing Laser Gaming Mouse Review
- Cryptocurrency mining deflates, used GPUs hit eBay
- G.SKILL TridentZ RGB DDR4-3600 32GB Memory Kit Review
- ASRock X299 Taichi Motherboard Review
- Transcend ESD220C 120GB Portable SSD Review
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4