Thermaltake Launch Low-Profile CPU Cooler SlimX3 Ideal for Low Profile PCs and HTPCs
Thermaltake, leading DIY thermal solutions brand, launch their all-new low profile CPU especially targeting Home Theater PC users, the Thermaltake SlimX3. Since for Home Theater PCs usually small and mini size cases are used, the CPU cooler performance is of utmost importance, it has to come with a very small footprint in order to fit into the case, but at the same time offer sufficient cooling capacity in a silent environment.
The SlimX3 adopts two F6 mm Copper heat-pipes with an aluminum fins/base combination to provide a highly effective cooling performance for multimedia oriented CPUs. Through the heat-pipe design better heat conductivity is achieved to accelerate heat dissipation. With its slim design with a total height of only 36 mm the SlimX3 is optimized and ideal for use in most mini cases.
With PWM functionality the SlimX3 comfortably adjusts the fan speed automatically between 1200RPM and 2400RPM according to the actual CPU load. This ensures a most silent operation at different CPU load levels so users won't be unnecessarily annoyed by potential fan noise while enjoying their personal entertainment.
With the special clip design, the SlimX3 CPU cooler provides multiple choices for both LGA775 and LGA1156 low profile solutions. Users don't need to change clips for different platforms. If you are an HTPC user and look for an ideal cooling solution, the SlimX3 will be your best choice. For detailed specification information visit the official Thermaltake website here.
Further Reading: Read and find more Cases, Cooling & PSU press releases at our Cases, Cooling & PSU PR index page.
Do you get our RSS feed? Get It!
Post a Comment about this press release
Cases, Cooling & PSU News Posts
- Fractal Design releases PSU list approved for Intel Haswell processors
- Fractal Design unveils Node 304 chassis, now in 100% more white
- Ask the Experts: What PSU should I buy for my Radeon HD 7870 CrossFire system?
- Corsair talks Haswell power supply compatibility
- Ask the Experts: What is the minimum PSU required for GeForce GTX 670's in SLI?
- BitFenix releases two new Prodigy chassis, now in 100% more green and blue
- Shhh... NZXT launches its next-generation silent PC chassis, the H630
- Enermax announces their power supplies are ready for Intel's upcoming Haswell-based CPU's
- Noctua unveils PWM version of its NF-A14 140mm cooling fan
- NZXT teases what could be a new uber quiet PC chassis, "SHHH..."
TweakTown Web PollQuestion: What new stuff are you most excited to see at Computex Taipei 2013?View More Polls
- SuperSpeed RamDisk Plus 11 Software Review
- Z77 Pro 3 crashed and now in a boot loop
- GA B75M-D3H: Sleep Problem on Freshly installed x64 OS, HELP!
- Lian Li PC7FW Side panel screws need re-threading
- Kingston DT Workspace 64GB 'Windows To Go' USB 3.0 Flash Drive Review
Cases, Cooling & PSU Press Releases
- EK Water Blocks Announces EK-SF3D Inflection Point EVO Evaporator
- High-End PC Case Maker Lian Li to Unveil New Products at COMPUTEX 2013
- Deepcool Presents MULTI CORE X8 Notebook Cooler
- SilverStone Raven RV04 Chassis Detailed
- BitFenix Reveals Prodigy Green and Blue