Scosche Announces revive II - Dual USB Chargers Feature iPad-optimized USB power port
Chargers feature dual USB ports to power iPad and another USB powered device at home or in the car
Innovative chargers join iPad accessory line that already includes kickBACK case and stand and five earphone models
Oxnard, CA, - April 07, 2010 - Scosche Industries, an award-winning innovator of iPod, iPhone and now iPad accessories, is proud to announce two new additions to its quickly expanding iPad accessory line - reVIVE II Dual USB Chargers for home and car. Each of the two reVIVE II chargers features a 2.1 Amp (iPad) and 1 Amp (iPhone or any other USB powered devices) port so iPad users can power their new iPad and another handheld device simultaneously from one wall outlet or car power port. According to Pew Researche's Internet and the American Life the average consumer owns between 3 and 4 gadgets, which makes the additional USB port on both reVIVE II models a welcome addition for most consumers.
"The new chargers and kickBACK P1 case are just the tip of the iceberg for our iPad accessory line," said Kas Alves, executive vice president of Scosche Industries. "We will be announcing several industry first products via our Twitter and Facebook pages in the coming weeks, so become a follower and fan today so you don't miss anything."
Should users confuse the two USB ports the iPad will charge slower in the 1A port and other devices will simply charge at the same rate in the 2.1A port - no devices would be damaged by mistakenly plugging the wrong device into the wrong port and the ports are clearly labeled to help avoid any confusion.
The reVIVE II chargers will retail for $24.99 (car) and $29.99 (home) and are available now for preorder on scosche.com and in shipping late spring.
The two chargers join the much-anticipated kickBACK P1 for iPad, which will be available for preorder on Scosche.com for $44.99 and shipping early summer. The shatterproof polycarbonate and rubber hybrid case provides superior protection for Apple's new iPad tablet. The case's patent pending locking kickstand enables both vertical and horizontal viewing and has a low angle setting for the optimal typing position.
Scosche's IDR655m, IDR355m, IDR355md and HP155m earphones with tapLINE II controls are also all iPad compatible and available now at http://www.scosche.com.
For additional information or images please contact PR representative Mark Olson at 305 -576-1171, or firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Scosche Industries:
Celebrating its 30th anniversary in 2010, Scosche Industries is an award-winning innovator of iPhone, iPod & iPad accessories. Scosche is founded on its commitment to quality, value and customer service. With over 70 patents and countless industry awards it is easy to see that Scosche is consistently at the forefront of technology and innovation. Scosche Industries is the parent company of several distinct brands including: Scosche, REALM, EFX, BlueFusion and Accumat. Founded in 1980, Scosche is still 100% family owned and operated with over 120 great people along side them. For more information visit our website at http://www.scosche.com or follow us on Twitter and Facebook.
Latest News Posts
- Digital made up 80% of Ubisoft's first quarter sales
- Console gamers to spend more on DLC than games in 2017
- GTA Online earned $1.09 billion, says analyst firm
- Microsoft earned $90 billion last fiscal year
- Xiaomi's upcoming phone to rock dual camera and MIUI 9
- How to upgrade the BIOS to GA-UD23-B3?
- Baby Driver Movie Review
- Asus laptop BIOS does not recognize UBCD-post page is grayed out - can't post
- Bloody AL90 Blazing Laser Gaming Mouse Review
- Cryptocurrency mining deflates, used GPUs hit eBay
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4