ZOTAC Announces Presence at Computex 2010
Join ZOTAC at Computex to experience the latest products and technologies first-hand
HONG KONG - Apr. 27, 2010 - ZOTAC International, the world's largest channel manufacturer, today announces its presence at Computex 2010 in Taipei, Taiwan. Join ZOTAC at the Taipei World Trade Center Jun. 01-05, 2010 in Nangang Hall, booth M420 to experience the latest ZOTAC graphics cards, mini-PCs and small form factor platforms.
"We have a lot of new products to show at Computex 2010, including brand new graphics cards, a greater selection of mini-ITX form factor motherboards and mini-PC systems with new CPU and GPU combinations never used in mini-ITX motherboards or mini-PCs before," said Carsten Berger, marketing director, ZOTAC International. "It will be an exciting show and you can only experience the new products first-hand at Computex 2010."
Existing award-winning ZOTAC GeForce series graphics cards, mini-ITX platforms and ZBOX mini-PCs will be on display. Computex attendees can experience NVIDIA 3D Vision Surround technology with ZOTAC GeForce GTX 480 graphics cards - the world's fastest graphics card - for a superior gaming experience with stunning visuals and realistic game play.
It's time to play with ZOTAC at Computex 2010.
◦ ZOTAC will be at Computex 2010
◦ Jun. 01-05, 2010 at the Taipei World Trade Center
◦ Nangang Hall, booth M420
◦ Experience the latest graphics cards, mini-ITX motherboards and mini-PCs
◦ Newly launched products will be on display
◦ For more details, visit http://www.ZOTAC.com
Latest News Posts
- AMD shares rise 8% riding Ryzen and GPU excitement
- USB 3.2 announced, packs double the bandwidth of USB 3.1
- India bans autonomous cars to protect against job losses
- Colorful iGame GTX 1080 Ti Kudan rocks MASSIVE cooler
- EVGA announces $999 price on GeForce GTX 1080 Ti K|NGP|N
- Alphacool Eiswand External CPU Liquid Cooler Review
- Team T-Force Night Hawk RGB DDR4-3000 RAM Kit Review
- Phanteks Evolv Shift SFF Chassis Review
- GIGABYTE X299 AORUS Gaming 7 Motherboard Review
- Comic-Con 2017 trailer round-up: MCU vs DCEU vs the rest
- ADATA Debuts XPG SPECTRIX D40 RGB DDR4 RAM
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology