NVIDIA Sets Conference Call for First Quarter Financial Results
CFO Commentary to Be Provided in Writing Ahead of Call
SANTA CLARA, Calif.- April 29, 2010 - NVIDIA (Nasdaq: NVDA) will host a conference call on Thursday, May 13, at 2 p.m. Pacific Time (PT) to discuss its financial results for the first quarter of fiscal year 2011, ended May 2, 2010.
The company's prepared remarks will be followed by a question and answer session, which will be limited to questions from financial analysts and institutional investors.
Ahead of the call, NVIDIA will provide written commentary on its first quarter earnings from David White, chief financial officer and executive vice president. This material will be posted to http://www.nvidia.com/ir immediately after the earnings press release is distributed at approximately 1:20 p.m. PT.
To listen to the conference call, dial (212) 231 2900; no password is required. The conference call will also be webcast live (in listen-only mode) at the following websites: http://www.nvidia.com and http://www.streetevents.com.
The press release announcing NVIDIA's results will be distributed over a national wire service prior to the conference call and posted at the company's website: http://www.nvidia.com.
A replay of the conference call will be available until May 20, 2010, at (800) 633 8284 and (402) 977 9140, passcode: 21443084. The webcast will be recorded and available for replay until the company's conference call to discuss its financial results for its second quarter fiscal 2011.
NVIDIA (Nasdaq: NVDA) awakened the world to the power of computer graphics when it invented the GPU in 1999. Since then, it has consistently set new standards in visual computing with breathtaking, interactive graphics available on devices ranging from tablets and portable media players to notebooks and workstations. NVIDIA's expertise in programmable GPUs has led to breakthroughs in parallel processing which make supercomputing inexpensive and widely accessible. The company holds more than 1,100 U.S. patents, including ones covering designs and insights which are fundamental to modern computing. For more information, see http://www.nvidia.com.
Latest News Posts
- Digital made up 80% of Ubisoft's first quarter sales
- Console gamers to spend more on DLC than games in 2017
- GTA Online earned $1.09 billion, says analyst firm
- Microsoft earned $90 billion last fiscal year
- Xiaomi's upcoming phone to rock dual camera and MIUI 9
- How to upgrade the BIOS to GA-UD23-B3?
- Baby Driver Movie Review
- Asus laptop BIOS does not recognize UBCD-post page is grayed out - can't post
- Bloody AL90 Blazing Laser Gaming Mouse Review
- Cryptocurrency mining deflates, used GPUs hit eBay
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4