Biostar Releases TA890FXE Motherboard with BIO-unlocKING
BIOSTAR MICROTECH INT'L CORP., a professional manufacturer of motherboards today reveals its new "TA890FXE" motherboard with "BIO-unlocKING" utility that makes it possible to turn a budget quad-core version of a CPU into full six-cores for significant computing gains.
AMD new Phenom II X6 processor with 890FX chipset combination, a high-powered computing platform designed to meet the demand of today's gaming enthusiasts. The AMD Phenom II X6 processor can switch between utilizing two or three cores for functions such as running productivity software to six cores for content creation and immersive 3D applications.
BIOSTAR famous T-Series "TA890FXE" is ready for up to four ATI Radeon HD graphics cards and award winning ATI EyeFinity multiple-display technology; and South Bridge SB850 that provides native support for SATA 6.0 Gb/s, Gigabit Ethernet, HyperTransport 3.0 technology, and PCI Express Generation 2.0. "TA890FXE" motherboard is powered by a 6 phase PWM, supporting 140W processors, four PCI-Express 2.0 x16 slots supporting ATI CrossFireX technology, apart from two legacy PCI slots. 7.1 channel HD Blu-Ray audio, Gigabit Ethernet, and FireWire make for the rest of it.
BIOSTAR "BIO-unlocKING" utility, an exclusive development from BIOSTAR that provides an ease of use interface for overclocking the hidden CPU cores. This time it is not only limited to unlock a 2 core processor into a 4 cores, but also capable of unlocking a 4 core processor into a 6 cores. BIOS will automatically detect the numbers of hidden cores during installation; users just simply press the "F6" button to unlock. The "BIO-unlocKING" utility is available on every BIOSTAR 8xx series motherboard.
Please Note: Unlocking disabled cores is not guaranteed to work with every Phenom II chip.
Latest News Posts
- India bans autonomous cars to protect against job losses
- Colorful iGame GTX 1080 Ti Kudan rocks MASSIVE cooler
- EVGA announces $999 price on GeForce GTX 1080 Ti K|NGP|N
- Kingdom Hearts III on the PS4 has CG-level graphics
- AORUS X399 GAMING 7 is ready for AMD Ryzen ThreadRipper
- Alphacool Eiswand External CPU Liquid Cooler Review
- Team T-Force Night Hawk RGB DDR4-3000 RAM Kit Review
- Phanteks Evolv Shift SFF Chassis Review
- GIGABYTE X299 AORUS Gaming 7 Motherboard Review
- Comic-Con 2017 trailer round-up: MCU vs DCEU vs the rest
- ADATA Debuts XPG SPECTRIX D40 RGB DDR4 RAM
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology